Motivational Quotes Weight Lifting: There are many successful weight lifters in the world. However, there are also many who fail. This is because they fail to motivate themselves to take action. When it comes to any area of your life, you can achieve success only if you are motivated enough.
Below, motivational quotes weight lifting are shared which can help you gain motivation and achieve success.
Motivational Quotes Weight Lifting
1. If my dedication to lifting goes up, so does my weight.
2. 💪🏼 Do you want to be strong? Do you want muscles? Then pick up this weight, bend your arms, arch your back, and EXHALE. Throughout this semester, make sure you are EXHALING.
3. Walk into the gym, look in the mirror, repeat after me
4. Mutual funds would be better than lifters that try to lift without a weight 😀 . On your journey to this year’s goals, remember that the best way to predict the future is to create it.
5. “I lift weights for a reason. I lift burdens to become lighter.” ― Junot Díaz
6. Personal records don’t happen by accident. They require hard work, dedication and belief in yourself and your goals.
7. Today is the day, start it off strong.
8. You are who you surround yourself with. Train with winners, hang around the ambitious, positive, and driven. Be unstoppable.
9. Some days all you have to do is show up.
10. The only reason to be alive is to amount to something. So amount to something.
11. In all things in life how we approach them is up to us.
12. Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands—and then eat just one of the pieces.
13. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt
14. “There are two types of people in this world: Those who wait for the storm to pass, then complain about the wind. And those who learn to dance in the rain.” -Unknown
15. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”― Abraham Lincoln
16. I am busy achieving my goals and dreams, you should be as well. #weightlifting #training #health
17. Hopefully, you’re all fired up and ready to hit the gym. Hopefully, this quote helps you get one step closer to your fitness goals. If not, then at least you have the opportunity to really visualize yourself in that gym.
18. The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen 💪🏻
19. Summer is coming to an end, but the hard work of the season is far from over. Stay focused on your goals. It’s not how much you lift, it’s how much life you live.
20. If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.
21. They say that one day you’ll wake up and realize how wonderful life is 🌿
22. If you think your body can, it’s already started.
23. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
24. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” –Mark Twain
25. It’s not the daily increase but the daily decrease. Hack away the unessential details.
26. It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
27. From the darkness, comes the light. Remember that no matter how hard this journey may be, your heart is always in it.
28. Procrastination is the thief of time.
29. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
30. If you believe, it makes it real. -Outlander
31. Weight lifting is a lot like a good marriage… hard at first, but after a while, it just feels right.
32. The workout isn’t over when you can’t lift your arms. Get to work…
33. Transform your body with the most captivating sport on the planet.
34. Plenty of weight
35. I only regret the lifts I didn’t take, the diets I didn’t try.
36. Exercise doesn’t build muscle. Exercising builds muscle and then makes you stronger.
37. Go from dreaming about your success to actually achieving it. You can do anything if you think you can. -Thomas Jefferson
38. Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it.
39. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
40. ~It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s how you carry it~ – Bob Moawad
41. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
42. No day but today.
43. I have been consistent. That means I haven’t been perfect. But at least I enjoy the journey. – Tom Clancy
44. Some days I feel like putting on a cape and doing something epic.
45. There are two kinds of pain. The sort of pain that makes you strong, or useless pain. The sort of pain that’s only suffering. I have no patience for useless things.”—Lao Tzu
Lifting Weights Quotes Motivational
46. Lifting isn’t just about getting bigger and stronger – it’s about building the confidence and discipline to tackle whatever life throws your way. #mystrong
47. A lifestyle is not just about how you eat, your food choices, or how you work out. Your life is what you do on the weekends, where you choose to wander, and who you choose to watch TV with. Lift heavy things.
48. “You are not stronger for being able to bench more, cover more ground with running, read more books, or spend more time at the office.” ~Unknown
49. You can’t restrict yourself from achieving your goals. Remember, better things come to those who lift.
50. When the going gets tough, you get going.
51. Today is the day you change the way you think 💪😎
52. As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. — Proverbs 27:17 #fitness
53. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
54. It’s not that you can’t do it. You’re just afraid to do it.
55. Be someone that stands out in the crowd, not for the noise they make but for the difference they make.
56. Turning over a new leaf: putting in the effort to match your body to the person you’ve always been on the inside.
57. Working on the weekend only makes you more productive during the week.
58. What we put out into the universe we attract. Set your intention and let that good flow!
59. Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. -Proverbs 27:17
60. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and lift weights.
62. One rep at a time. One pound at a time. Or one word at a time. – Tim Barford
63. Some days will be weights, and some days will be cardio, but your body won’t change without both.
64. If you’re tired and frustrated, and every day seems like a burden, just remember: you’re not weak, you’re just getting stronger. 😟
65. When I think of my body… I don’t want to describe it as “strong” or “powerful” – I want to say that it is Light and Young and Free.
66. People think that it’s hard to be motivated to work out and eat healthily, but that’s just because they don’t have the right reasons. They focus on what can’t be done instead of what can. Make a list of what you want from
67. I’ll never stop dreaming that one day we can be a real family, together, all of us laughing and talking, loving and understanding, not looking at the past but only to the future.
68. I’m not showing off; this is how I get things done.
69. There’s a fine line between perseverance and insanity. Are you crazy enough to cross it? To succeed, you must believe you can—and then be relentless in the pursuit of your goal.
70. Aim for progress, not perfection.
71. We just checked and it looks like you’ve reached your goal weight. You can celebrate by lifting some weights and taking a group selfie.
72. Tears are your “weight lifting”, they are the muscle-building of you.│BEN CARSON│
73. If you want to lift, do it for the love of lifting.
74. These workouts are so much fun now because I feel stronger. It makes me smile when I can push myself harder now.
75. Fitness isn’t just about physical health. If you’re not mentally there 100%, it can affect you physically as well.
76. Feel the burn, feel the gain.
77. Today is the day you prove to yourself that you’re stronger than yesterday.
78. It’s your world now girl.
79. Summer may be over, but the hot bod is still on. Keep working hard—nothing is sexier than seeing your hard work pay off!
80. Inhale the struggle, exhale your results.
81. There will always be one more set.
Heavy Weight Lifting Quotes for Instagram
82. If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can’t, you’re right. ~Mary Kay Ash
83. I love lifting weights because it’s fun for me; I do it because I like to see how much I can lift, and I like the challenge.
84. There are two ways to be happy—grow happier by striving to make others so. -Strive to make others happy. #inspirationquotes
85. Don’t forget to Cheat, Rest and Reward yourself #MondayMotivation
86. Be a little crazy. Save a little time. Do something a little different. Be a little creative and a lot determined, and go out and seize the day each and every morning. Remember, you have strengths to startle your soul, courage to
87. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
88. Nothing is more motivating than having people cheer you on. #genuinepeople
89. I used to think that the mind was in control of everything in life, but I have slowly come to realize that the body is in charge.
90. If we could just look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges that we all face, then I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, more respect.
91. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.
92. You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on them. You don’t let it have any of your energy or any
93. Winning takes talent, to repeat takes character.
94. You don’t need a parachute to skydive. You need a vision.
95. Never limit your challenges, expand your limits.
96. Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found along the way.
97. It’s not about how much you can lift, but how strong your mind is. Stay motivated!
98. Call me for a morning rep or late night pump ☕
99. Pain is weakness leaving your body.
100. “Don’t be afraid to fail. Don’t waste energy hiding from your mistakes. Learn from them and grow. Move on. There is no time to waste on pettiness or foolishness. Life is too short for
101. My biggest client is myself. I am my own client and I’m always working.
102. Strong, not Skinny.
103. If you want something bad enough, stop making excuses and start working for it‖
104. Stop giving yourself reasons to go easy. Guarantee success by pushing yourself harder than you think possible.
105. When you chase two rabbits, both will go away.
106. Pushing your limits is never easy, but it’s always worth it. 😤
107. If you’re reading this now, it means that at some point you had a dream. And if you have a dream, don’t ever let someone take it from you.
108. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire. -Brené Brown
109. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
110. ️Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted, counts.
Weight Lifting Motivational Quotes
111. Don’t let someone dim your light, if their job is to shine yours then shine on 💡 #motivationmonday #weightloss #bodygoals
112. You know it’s true when they say it’s easier to forgive others than it is to forgive yourself. #gym #lift #heavyweights #nevergiveup
113. Keep calm and lift heavy.
114. It’s not about getting stronger, it’s about getting weaker.
115. Your muscle just remembers the last time you pushed it.
116. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
117. Today is the day. Make it the best day of your life!
118. You really have to love what you’re doing because the only reason you have to do something is if you love it. Even if it hurts, you have to really love it.
119. There is no shortcut to success. There is only hard work. It doesn’t matter how much talent you have – if you don’t work hard, you will not be successful. – Nikita Khruschev
120. If your mind can conceive it and you believe you can achieve it, it’s yours. – Napoleon Hill
121. Some things you have to do even though you can’t.
122. If you miss this moment, it may never come again.
123. Nothing in the world is worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. – Theodore Roosevelt
124. Use your anger for power.
125. “When the going gets tough…the tough start going to the gym.” – Unknown, Inspiring Lifting Motivational Quotes
126. We lift weights, not because we hate our bodies—but because we love them.
127. Working out should be fun! The key to getting past any struggles you might feel is to keep pushing one second at a time.
128. Squat more, eat less.
129. Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands and then eat just one of those pieces.
130. The worst that can happen is you fail. So what? Learn from it and start over.
131. Each day, life presents us with many worthwhile challenges. Face them with courage. Each night, sleep peacefully with the joy of knowing you did your best.
132. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
133. Work hard, stay hungry. If it can’t be done today do it tomorrow. Sacrifice leads to victory – Bob Hoffman
134. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow.” -Mary Anne Radmacher
135. The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. ― Vince Lombardi
136. “I have been a witness, and these pictures are my evidence.” -Michael Rosen Photography
137. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
138. I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. – Pablo Picasso
139. Inspiring weight lifting quotes to motivate yourself
140. Be strong. Be healthy. Lift heavy. Feel Amazing!
141. Lift heavy or go home. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
142. Working on your fitness goals feels great, doesn’t it? Work hard. Work OUT.
143. Training to meet the basic human need for physical fitness.
144. Your journey begins with a single step.
145. You’ve got this. -Beyoncé #quotesquotesquotes
146. You only regret the chances you never take, ―Will Smith
147. Working hard for something you want is better than someone handing it to you
148. I don’t want to be the best, I want to be the only one who has done what I do.
149. To reach the top, you have to start from the bottom.
150. Once in a while, in a very long and complicated life, one might meet a single soul who will settle in your heart and take its place.
151. I don’t want to die; I want to live first.
152. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
153. If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of. (Buddha)
154. Weight lifting makes me feel so light and free!
155. Feel the difference between lifting weights for yourself and not for anyone else. Watch your body transform even as you transform your life. #WorkHardPlayHarder
156. Many of us have a desire to get in shape and work out every day, but the reality is that we do not have enough time. To get have an effective workout plan you need to focus on a smart work out program rather than a long routine
157. Working out at the gym is more than just a performance boost. It can affect your brain positively on a chemical level, according to a study published in applied physiology, nutrition, and metabolism.
158. I will reach the end of this year fitter, healthier, stronger.
159. If you want to lift heavy, you have to eat heavy.
160. Reach higher. Dream bigger. Work harder. Be relentless and challenge yourself to become your best self and achieve more than you ever thought possible. – Nike
161. Set a goal, put the work in, never give up.
162. I don’t have time to explain why I don’t have time.
163. “Before success comes in any man’s life, he’s sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and most logical thing to do is to quit.
164. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
165. If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of. – Bruce Lee
166. No man is ever taken to the heights of which he is capable until he has surrendered control and let God manage his life.
167. Boldness is a consequence of faith. It is as absurd to be brave without faith as to live without breath.
Weight Lifting Sayings and Quotes for Instagram
168. Progressive overload is essential for muscle gain!!
169. Build a Strong Body Inside and Out.
170. You have to enjoy the little things in life… Like lifting.
171. Strength and hard work will win
172. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will… -Mahatma Gandhi
173. A strong man is not one who throws his weight about.
174. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
175. Work till you Don’t know better
176. Hard Work Pays Off
177. Try it you’ll like it!
178. Only the Strong Shall Survive.
179. I’m not here to prove anything, I’m here to enjoy myself
180. Working hard to promote the sport of weight lifting, but also to work hard on myself.
181. Stay Strong. Stay Humble. Lift Harder. Eat Cleaner
182. The beauty of weightlifting is that it forces you to make a choice: Either you give up or you give in, either way, you become stronger from the energy you put in.
183. Goals are dreams with deadlines.
184. A bad day in the gym beats any good day at work.
185. Strength is the key to all victories.
186. Never make excuses. Make results!
187. Be the best that you can be.
188. No pain, No gain!
189. A bad day of training is better than a good day at work.
190. If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up. – Unknown
191. Never give up!
192. Weightlifting Quotes about the important things in life
193. Want to become stronger? Here are some weight lifting sayings…
194. Work hard. Lift heavy. Eat more. Grow big. Play on.
195. Lifting is a passion, a lifestyle. Fitness is a journey, a destination.
196. I am not the strongest athlete. Not by a long shot. But I work the hardest.
197. Go heavy or go home.
198. Strong is the new beautiful
199. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
200. Sometimes you have to forget what others will think, to follow your dreams…
201. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
202. Stop at Nothing.
203. Let us not become weary of doing good,
204. If you want to lift weights, don’t talk about it, lift weights.
205. Make sure you work hard in the gym and make even harder what you expect from yourself when it counts.
206. Strength has no limits.
207. Goals Should Be Big, Work Should Be Hard
208. Be strong.
209. Never make excuses. Make improvements!
210. Shoot for the moon, if you miss it, you’ll be among the stars.