Lantern Festival Quotes and Captions for Instagram: The Lantern Festival is one of the traditional Chinese festivals celebrated by a large number of countries. The Lantern Festival falls on the 15th day of the 1st lunar month and traditionally falls on the same day as the Chinese Valentine’s Day – White Day. There are a variety of things to do during this festival.
In this article, you will learn about Lantern Festival Quotes and Captions for Instagram as well as Lantern Festival Captions for Facebook with images.
Lantern Festival Quotes and Captions for Instagram
1. Thank you to all our followers for making this year’s #LanternFestival the most successful one ever! The streets are now lit with visions of lanterns, and we hope today is filled with moments worth remembering.
2. The Lantern Festival marks the end of the Chinese New Year. We hope everyone has a wonderful and prosperous new year!
3. Let us celebrate this special day with all the joy, laughter and love that it brings to everyone. Happy Lantern Festival!
4. The beautiful lantern festival is in the air!
5. Let us light up the celebration of the coming Lunar New Year #HappyLanternFestival
6. Let us light the way with the lanterns of wisdom and compassion, so that others may see their path! Happy #LanternFestival.
7. So much food. Almost too much. #laternfestival2014
8. Light one candle and the darkness will no longer be so dark.” -Chinese Proverb. This is a special day. Hope yours is magnificent! 🎆🎇 A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor. Have an adventurous week ahead
9. To light up the lanterns is to illuminate your heart.
10. May the glow of our lives shine forth, lighting up earth and sky with peace, prosperity and happiness. 🙏🌞☀
11. “This holiday celebrates the first full moon of fall. It’s a time to return to your family. So share a relaxing meal with those you love.”
12. There will always be an us. We may be in different places…but, in my heart, you’ll always be with me. _ _ _ _ “The reason why the sky appears higher in the summer is that it’s filled with more.
13. May light be yours and may you be light to the world.
14. Retreat so you can shine brighter.
15. Lanterns are lovely, lights are divine. Come marvel at the lanterns that adorn our shrine during the Lantern Festival! 🎍
16. The lanterns are hung up to celebrate the beginning of spring which is the season of farming, harvest and thanksgiving. It has been a tradition since Tang Dynasty.
17. When her eyes close, the lanterns are dancing. When her eyes open, they stop dead in their tracks.
18. While many of us busy ourselves with daily routines and chores, others continue to keep it real. This Lunar New Year, you are the star—you make your own luck.
19. May your mood be as bright as the candles burning on these tables tonight. 🎆
20. May this be a year of magic and miracles. May all your dreams come true. – 🐰
21. “It’s time for celebration, time to call in the spirits.”
22. Our heart is not for sale. But our goods are. ─ 我的心不可買，但是我們的商品有。
23. The sky is bright and the moon is full.
24. The night is for dreaming.
25. Let the lanterns glow brighter tonight, let us make wishes, celebrate togetherness and serenity all day long.
26. May the light of this festival guide you through the darkness of your daily life 🎈🌘
27. Embrace the brightness of life and illuminate your way forward.
28. “Do not look back in anger, and don’t be sad about what you lost. Instead, thank God that you were able to spend time with those people.” ~Cherna Peng
29. There’s no greater gift than the gift of laughter. – Victor Borge
30. Keep shining on, your light never goes out.’ Billie Jean.
31. Only all-natural ingredients, handpicked by our small VN staff.
32. Let us be happy, not for another’s happiness, but for their happiness…
33. Paying respect and admiration of our elders on the day of forgiveness by using Hey Kimo; we wish we had elders like him.
34. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
35. Please, do not go to sleep with an unresolved grievance.
36. Let us celebrate and enjoy the precious and important festival of lanterns! Wish you all a very happy and harmonious #LanternFestival!
37. When the moon is full, it’s a symbol of happiness. So let your heart shine by following these tips on how to decorate your lantern this Chinese New Year!
38. “The moon is as bright as the lanterns, which makes for a unique scene.” – Li Mingjie
39. Be a lantern in someone else’s darkness. – Mary Anne Radmacher
40. Thoughts are like lanterns. Some are bright, some are dull, some are even harmful, but all of them require gas to shine. – Langdon Cook
41. Deep autumn, when the moon comes to visit us, I see your face in the dark. This night will always be in my heart.
42. “The smallest deed is better than the grandest intention.” – Rabindranath Tagore 🌛🌞
43. “The path to happiness: 1. Free the heart from hatred and desire; 2. Free the mind from worries; 3. Make today big; 4. Do yourself a favour; 5. Relax, and slow down; 6. Calm your
44. May all beings be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all.
45. Each day is precious, enjoy your life.
Mid Autumn Festival Captions
46. “What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them,
47. Happy Lantern Festival! Wish your loved one’s happiness, wealth and longevity with these custom lanterns 💚🎈
48. Celebrating the mid-autumn festival with these super cool lanterns #🐡 #🎈
49. It’s time to get festive, friends. The lantern festival is coming!
50. Let us celebrate the bright, festival days of lanterns and flowers ♡
51. Gaze at the Moon, Smile at the Lanterns
52. ~New beginnings renewed memory~ 🎭
53. Today is the first day of the rest of your life 🎯🍾
54. A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle. -Proverb
55. Grow old along with me, The best is yet to be.
56. “May all your wishes come true.” –Lantern Festival Quotes & Captions
57. “As you wish” #lanternfestivalquotes
58. “Let us light a candle, and with a candle, a thousand torches.” – Victor Hugo #lanternfestival
59. Each day is a new day to celebrate our achievements, but also to share more love with others. That is the reason why we set up lanterns for every Mid-Autumn Festival.
60. Gang-jung, or Lantern Festival, is a celebration of spring during which families pay respects to their ancestors.
61. Lanterns, lanterns and more lanterns. This time of year is so magical and festive😇.
62. Be Luminous lanterns of compassion, wisdom and loving-kindness.
63. “Life is like a candle; It lights up your path and sets fire to your dreams.”
64. It is the brightness of the mind that gives it true light.
65. Stay grounded as you journey through your teenage years. Stay resilient as you explore the world. Stay motivated as you brighten up your career path.
66. May this Labor Day weekend be a time to rest and reflect on the past year, as well as a time to begin working towards what you hope to achieve in the following year.
67. “The light of the mind is the eye: that when that is single, …” —William Shakespeare
68. Sending big wishes to everyone celebrating the Lantern Festival around the world. 😎
69. Old lanterns will soon adorn the streets, shops, restaurants and houses all over Hong Kong to celebrate the upcoming Lantern Festival or Yuan Xiao Jie. Let the lantern festival be an opportunity for us to reminisce our childhood memories!
70. Festive lanterns usher in Chinese New Year on the night of the 15th. It marks the beginning of a year-long celebration filled with music, laughter, joy and great feasting.
71. May the lights on the Lanterns fill your home with love, joy, happiness, and prosperity. Happy Moon Festival!
72. “Fireflies are the lanterns of the night, lighting up people’s dreams.” Tibetan saying.
73. Candlelight has never shone on a lovelier sight than this night of nights! 💫
74. Oh, the radiance of moonlight. Oh, the enchantment of fireflies. Both are full of magic—full of joy.
75. 🖤 May your world be filled with love and happiness! 💚
76. May intense good fortune fill your home, may intense good fortune flow throughout your life☀️🙏🕯️
77. Having learned so much along the journey, I have nothing but gratitude for my past. I look forward to the adventures ahead. -Unknown
78. Rise up, stand up for your right. Shake off your heavy load and spread your wings. All you need is faith.
79. More time for camping! ❤️😍 #lunarnewyear #lanternfestival
80. Get glowing for this weekend! #lanternfestival2017 #flashbackfriday
81. As each petal falls reveals our past, present, and future. Happy #LanternFestival!
82. May the joy of this festival illuminate our spirits and guide us to meet with friends and family. Happy Lantern Festival!
83. The lanterns are the means to lead the way; the lanterns are also the memories.🐮
84. Let there be light amidst the dark, gloomy weather! ☀
85. Making wishes to celebrate the arrival of spring 🌸☀
86. Steadfastness carries us on a long journey. -Lantern Quote
87. May this fall moonlight become a spring blossoming,
88. Be brave knowing that you are never alone.🌟
89. Illuminating the path before you. Be brave, live on ❤❤ #LanternFestival #HappyLanternFestival #ChineseNewYear @nationalamusements
Lantern Festival Captions for Facebook With Images
90. A girl and her lantern. #HappyLanternFestival
91. Happy Lantern Festival. May your life be filled with friendship, harmony and joy. 💡🕯️
92. How do you spend this weekend? Lantern Festival is coming!
93. I wish a bright lantern festival for you!
94. Today is the first full moon after the Lantern Festival, so don’t forget to set an intention for yourself! Forever young 🕯
95. Fall in love with lanterns when you go on a great adventure! 🎍🌲
96. Find your inner light…❤ 🎁
97. May the light of love guide our path, always. 🌈
98. Let us celebrate this joyous occasion
99. Like all great stories, our relationship began with a great adventure. To celebrate the new year, we asked our friends to share the story of how they found love in 2017. – MJ and C
100. The most important thing in life is to love what you do and feel that it is worthwhile. -Dalai Lama
101. -I’ve decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.-─Martin Luther King Jr.
102. Have a lantern festival filled with Lao Lao. #LaoLaoGifts 😃
103. What is the Lantern Festival? How does it symbolize love, light and hope in our lives? Find out in our features by clicking the link in bio @lanternfestival
104. Lantern Festival is a traditional Chinese festival celebrated on the 15th day of the first month in the Lunar Calendar. It marks the end of winter and the beginning of spring.
105. In the long tradition of Asian lantern festivals, Lantern Fest NYC is a celebration of the creation and preservation of Asian American art.
106. Ming Qian Lantern Festival is on the way! Stick around for countless shopping deals and activities on this special day on 3 Feb. Visit any Giant or Yaohan Mastercard Outlet with your Yaohan or Giant Loyalty Card today!
107. It’s Mid-Autumn Festival time again!🏮
108. Playfulness and wonder among the lanterns 💡
109. “… the moonlight was so bright they could see each other clearly and inside they lit lanterns and floated them on the water to show their joy and gratitude at being alive and together. “ – Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper
110. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
111. Celebrating the beauty of life, the full moon, and all of creation! 🌙
112. What a time to be alive! We’ve always known that light is beautiful. Now we know it has the power to make things better, even life itself.
113. Gong Xi Fa Cai! Wishing you a year of growth and prosperity through each stage of your life.
114. Hello, friends. It’s officially fall, and that means it’s festival season! Come see what’s on our radar this autumn by following Lantern Festival Guide Facebook Page today.
115. The Lantern Festival is among us. Mark this joyous holiday with your loved ones through our lanterns.
116. 👁🗨️One of the most significant festivals of the year, Lantern Festival is one of the most important events celebrated by Chinese communities. Make your 2018 Lantern Festival special with Moonji.
117. Light up with all your loved ones around you! Happy Lantern Festival, everyone. 🕯🎁
118. It’s beginning to look a lot like Lantern Festival! 😍😍
119. Bringing in the New Year and celebrating the lantern festival with family and friends! What’s your #top5? 🎉🍾
120. Celebrating this rare day of balance and harmony during the Lantern Festival 🙏 #LanternFestival
121. “Every day is a good day to be an optimist.” – Denis Waitley (Images: IG: @kombuchakandy) #lanternfestival #lateautumn #newseason #autumninla #
122. Let’s celebrate the beauty and joy of family and friends, the warmth and cheer that we all share. 🖤
123. That time of year when it feels like the world is just magical.
124. May your best wishes be bright enough to keep the darkness away. – Unknown
125. Generosity grows out of a sincere desire for others to attain happiness, and holding dear the belief that happiness comes from selfless love. Gautama Buddha
Lantern Festival Sayings
1. The first lantern festival — celebrate the first full moon of spring
2. Be the light of the world.
3. Love is the sun that illuminates every heart.
4. The purpose of life
5. Every candle lights a heart.
6. Only the fragrant flower is fragrant.
7. It is dangerous to go alone; please take this.
8. A family feast of lanterns and feasts
9. Friends are bright as lanterns, which make darkness light.
10. The moonlight is the lantern of fortune
11. May the lanterns light your way.
12. The light is shining in my life,
13. Be responsible to the earth and other people.
14. Never forget
15. What we collect we give, and what we give we preserve.
16. Happiness. Togetherness. Elegance.
17. Expect to see the lantern festival sayings during this year.
18. The spirit of the lantern festival
19. Three groups of mottos are on lanterns.
20. Beautiful lanterns light up the sky,
21. More of the beautiful lanterns’
22. Welcome to the spring festival.
23. The brightness of a thousand suns.
24. The light shines after the darkness.
25. Choose to be happy… a bit
26. May the lantern festival bring you the brightness and warmth of home!
27. Happy Lantern Festival!
28. We are lantern makers that passed down the joy of lighting the lamp.
29. The grandest and most glorious festival in China
30. you can see stars in the day
31. May the festival be brilliant!
32. Spreading happiness
33. When you set out to change your life, the first thing you have to do is wake up.
34. The light of the lantern helps people to see the future
35. May the light of Lantern bring you many blessings
36. Every Autumn a thousand lanterns shine.
37. Enjoy this festival and celebrate the New Year.
38. Make a wish, light a lantern
39. Let us work together to be dedicated to the universal brotherhood of humanity.
40. Highlights the value of resources
41. Remember the past, celebrate the present, be responsible for the future.
42. Sakura is the essence of Japan.
43. We are happy to return your purchase if you are not satisfied.