Landscaping Quotes and Captions for Instagram: Landscaping is a form of gardening that focuses on the design, creation, and maintenance of outdoor space, including planning, tilling, planting, growing, pest control, and harvest for aesthetic or recreational purposes.
Landscaping is about more than pretty flowers. It’s also installing healthy lawns, which will naturally increase your home’s curb appeal without breaking the bank or requiring much maintenance.
Landscaping Quotes and Captions for Instagram
1. Keep that grass looking good with landscaping by <business>.
2. We will make the world around you better at Van Every Landscaping.
3. Do what you love. Love what you do. 😄😄
4. No matter what the next few months may bring, I’ll still have something beautiful growing in my backyard. – Julie Heffernan
5. Roses have thorns, but give us their blossoms with grace. 🌹
6. These trees! I must have them all. 🍃🌲
7. The best ideas are the ones you get away from… #patiodays
8. There’s simply no better time to get your yard on point than fall.
9. Let your front yard be your backyard. Relax, enjoy the neighborhood.
10. Enjoy the journey, even when it takes you through your darkest, deepest fears. Dig deeper into yourself to discover what’s there.
11. Remember, when it comes to design, less is always more.
12. We get up early to get things done.
13. Grass grows faster when you walk on it.
14. Fresh air, bright sunshine… It sure is beautiful outside. #FreshAirFreaks
15. There’s no place like home #home #landscaping #love
16. There’s beauty all around us… especially in gardens, you can create.
17. All gardens begin with a dream, a sketch of flowers and foliage. Let me bring out the best in your garden, turn your dreams into reality.
18. Do you have the vision to see how you fit your yard or garden into the world?
19. Good things grow when they’re nurtured. 🌱
20. Don’t let the little things ruin your day.
21. When you see flowers in your dream, it means that joy will be coming to you.
22. There’s never a shortage of ways to give your home some spice. 👌
23. Fall is officially here… And the sweater weather is officially here! 😘
24. It’s the simple things…
25. These gardens don’t simply happen. They take the love and dedication of many. 🌱
26. Even when the temperature falls, there is no reason to abandon your landscape. 🌲
27. Summer is here! Come plant us to make your garden 🌱👩🏻🌾.…
28. These are the parts of summer i’ll miss most—the salads, the fields of flowers, and you.
29. It’s just as important to have the right plants as the right people.
30. Gardens are restful to walk in, and if you do much walking they are pleasant to look at too.
31. The only thing better than a cold beer on a hot summer afternoon is a chilled glass of bubbly with your name on it. 🍾👫
32. Savor the last of the summer sun through a backyard patio door.
33. Beneath the water of winter are seeds of flowers, awaiting spring. -John Burroughs
34. Life is better with a garden, so make room for one today . #greenisfreedom
35. We believe design and nature merge beautifully. We want our gardens to feel harmonious, comfortable, and relaxed. And we want our clients to feel the same way.
36. There’s no place like home 🏡 for this sweet old couple. We sure ❤️ you and miss you, grandpa and grandma
37. Sometimes it takes a garden to bring out the best in a neighborhood 😉
38. No better feeling than watching your hard work turn into an oasis in the middle of everything.
39. There are six things that make up true happiness in life: health, plenty of money, good friends, love of what you do, freedom and a sense of humor.
40. “A weed is a plant that always has to have its own way.” #DoItForTheGram
41. Turn bad weather into great views. 😎
42. Broken branches. Broken dreams.
43. If you’re going to go outside, go outside. Don’t just sit inside and watch TV.
44. There’s a certain energy and intensity that only Spring and Autumn can bring. 🌸🌞
45. We are just beginning to see the uprising of the earth.
46. Watercolor skies, floating clouds, and warm heated air. I can’t think of a better way to spend an afternoon than with my best friends at the beach.
47. Beauty is all around us. See it & take a moment for yourself ☀ #spring #beauty #nature #keepcalmandcreate
48. Let’s give these beautiful leaves more to climb on. 🍂
49. To be green is sometimes more important than to be beautiful.
50. Remember that wherever you go, there you are.😊 #staygrounded
51. While summer has many inspiring aspects…these are the things that I just don’t want to let go of 😁
52. I love the smell of fall in the air! Here’s to a new garden to start and a fresh year ahead.
53. Is it fall yet? We can’t wait to get our hands in some soil.
54. Each blade of grass has the angel that bends over it and whispers, grows, grows.”
55. Growing is most certainly an act of faith 🌱
56. Life is like a journey. All you can do is enjoy the scenery on the way and hope for no unforeseen delays.
57. Spring may be the season of new beginnings, but there’s an undeniable warmth that accompanies summer.
58. Everything green is beautiful, even the weeds. ~ Lev Tolstoy
59. Don’t be afraid to push past your comfort zone—in grooming, style, and in life. Always Keep on Growing.🌳
60. 🌳 | Fall is my favorite season. It’s when the summer garden dies and the winter garden is not yet born.
61. May you enjoy the soft hues of the afternoon sun that’s perfect for reading a book. ☀📚
62. There’s a storm in the distance. Summer is over. The garden must go in.
63. Early fall is the best time to get out and rake up all the leaves—and make them look beautiful 🍂 #fall #leaves #cleanupcrew
64. “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
65. There is beauty in everything you have not yet seen, everything you must see.
66. There’s something about fall that makes me want to get outside and cut down a tree.
67. Down the rabbit hole of fall, happy to have you with me.
68. Layering is all about adding color. If you don’t want color, don’t use it. Don’t blend it with something that adds color.
69. Let the season change you.
70. Just a + for Earth day.
71. A fall afternoon has many names…ah, one is “fall.” -Norman Maclean
72. You didn’t choose the plants, but you can sure play a role in their happiness. 🌿😊
73. The best things in life are growing in your own backyard 👌🏼
74. Like a great landscape, your body is a work of art. Take care of it and appreciate the beauty it creates.
75. When life is in bloom, so are you.” -Karen Maezen Miller
76. Proud to be part of the Southern California landscape 🌳
77. You can’t hurry love, no matter how fast your relationship grows. And every garden has weeds.
78. Life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. –LP
79. Watching the leaves change has us inspired to throw our most colorful dinner party yet 🍂☀️
80. Summer may be going out in a blaze of glory, but our yards are going out in a blaze of 🔥.
81. The smell of fall is in the air – pumpkin-spiced lattes, crisp apple cider, and the scent of your favorite candle burning.
82. Good things happen when you play outside.
83. That rare time when the street lights are warm and buttery yellow 👍🏻☀️
84. What could be better than crisp, cool air, fallen leaves, and sunshine? The smell of autumn in the air.
85. If you dream of doing your own landscaping or move-in-ready property, let’s talk. We can make any house a home! #landscaping #landscaper #letsmakeahomeahome
86. If the lawn is flat, then always trim it. This can be done manually or with the use of a manual lawn trimmer. Either way, we will make sure that your yard looks healthy and clean.
87. 🌲 We love what we do and we’re good at it. (We’ve been doing it for over 25 years.)
88. Gardening is a great way to get to know your neighbors.
89. Happy Earth Day! We’re celebrating a very special day by planting 🌱 300,000 trees in California. . #PlantOneTree
90. There’s one thing that I’ve come to realize over the years, and that’s beautiful trees.
91. If you dig it, plant it.
92. New things grow, with love.
93. Watching the maple trees lining the street turn from green to red and orange is one of my favorite ways to celebrate fall. 🍁
94. Like a flower, start from your roots.
95. I hope you realize you deserve some rest.
96. If you aren’t outside at least once a week, taking a walk ─ even if it’s around the block ─ you are wasting a great gift. -Neil deGrasse Tyson
97. Knowing that your hard work can make a difference. #lawncare #landscaping
98. The best yard is one that you never have to mow.🌱
99. My life was changed by a backyard 🌳🌲🌴
100. We make it easy to spend time in your outdoor spaces. 🌿😊
101. There’s nothing more refreshing than the feel of cool grass on your bare toes. 😁
102. Hip hip hooray for the fall. This is my favorite season of all! 🍁🍂😄
103. Life is better outside.
104. 🍃️ Cool of the Evening 🍃️
105. Trees are the earth’s endless effort to speak to the listening heaven.
106. It’s weird how much you miss trees when they’re gone.
107. … She takes the path less traveled by, and that makes all the difference.
108. When the seasons change, it’s more than just leaves that turn. 😎
109. Lean into the tight spaces where others don’t bother to go.
110. Safely tucked away behind the foliage of fall, winter is coming!
111. 🌽 When your backyard is looking v lush 🌳
112. The perfect time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
113. Even on the #quietestoftimes, there is still beauty to be found.
114. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
115. Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. -Albert Camus
116. There is no greater exercise for strengthening the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.
117. Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before 🤠 #threedogsofpierce
118. Fall has arrived and we couldn’t be more excited! 🍁 #FallisHere
119. And when the front’s gone, when it rains you get wet…
120. Bold and bright: introducing our new Color Reflect line (and its awesome color-changing feature)
121. Its not that hard to get a yard thats beautiful, but it takes work. Its rewarding, its fun[…]”
122. That perfect moment in the day when the sun hits the trees just right. 🌳 ❤️
123. You don’t have a green thumb, but you’re not dead. Welcome to being a plant parent. ||
124. See the world through the lens of good design.🌎
125. It’s sunday funday, grab some friends and spend some time outside! ☀😎
126. The weather, the colours and the tastes of fall. Let them inspire your beautiful days 🍁🍂🍃
127. Plant the right plants in the right place and then just leave them alone.
128. If he plants thorns, don’t expect roses.
129. There’s beauty in the simplicity you find, when you slow down.
130. Visit the Martin Wiedemann Garden at @mlbwfl Mondays-Saturdays, or Sunday afternoons. *Daily programing may begin as early as 9am*
131. Why the long face?🤔😜. Thanks for following us! Don’t forget to leave a comment next time.
132. There is no passion to be found in satisfactions, only in the hunt for them. Nigel Davenport
133. This season is a breath of fresh air, with verdant greens and cool blues. Add in some whimsical pumpkins, the rich cinnamon scent of fallen leaves, and you have yourself a classic fall vignette.
134. I am a great believer in luck, and I find that the harder I work, the more I have of it.
135. crispy fresh fall foliage
136. Let the days get long… Let the flowers take over… Let’s have something beautiful to show for this beautiful time of year 🌻 #LandscapingQuotes #QuotationOfTheDay
137. Let fun spill into every corner of your summer 🎼☀️ #LandscapingQuotes
138. When you look into nature’s eyes, it looks back with a reassuring glance. – Fyodor Tyutchev ❤️#landscaping
139. Fall has a certain vibe: crisp and carefree and nostalgic and creative and reflective and cozy and exciting and upbeat. And we keep all of those things in mind as we design our landscapes for each season. Can’t wait for this time!
140. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. So go ahead, behold something beautiful today. 🌻
141. Our yard is a work in progress but we’re having a lot of fun with it. We’ve always been into transforming spaces and the outdoors is the perfect place to do that—and our hobby has become a nice backdrop for pictures
142. Grow a garden and you feed a family.
143. We want to move you away from the ordinary and the manufactured. Nature has a way of bringing us back to our roots and we believe in creating spaces that help us reconnect with this very nature.
144. I have discovered the secret of happiness—it is in doing little things for others.
145. Sometimes when I mourn the passing of summer, I remember that its end makes way for autumn.
146. Spring is finally here. We can’t wait to breathe some fresh air, sit on the porch & drink some iced coffee! 😄.
147. Wherever you go, keep the light of the stars in your eyes.-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
148. Take a walk around the block. You’ll feel rejuvenated and ready to join the 21st Century again.
149. A little bit of order in an otherwise chaotic world.
150. Keep it green in the new year. #startgreentoday #green #landscaping #gardening #hardscape
151. It’s #NationalMulchDay and we’re reminding you to keep piling on the mulch to protect your roots. 🌱🌳
152. Life is what you plant. 🌱 #AlwaysKeepOnGrowing
153. It’s a beautiful day to do beautiful things.
154. These #landscapingshots were taken by @nickdubbs
155. It’s the little details that make a big difference. They have the power to transform a space from boring to bold, from ordinary to extraordinary.
156. As the days get shorter, it’s so satisfying to get outside and start pruning!
157. Just like plants, we need time to grow.
158. What we build endures. What we dream and what we wish, endures.
159. Sending a postcard from Seattle, where the sky is bluer than I have ever seen it. 🌅
160. This picture was taken on my front porch.
161. How are ya? I’m well.
162. Another day, another 120 inches of rain here in Boulder. Can’t wait for this season to end.
163. Be prepared for everything. Have a plan for every situation, problem, the question that comes your way.
164. With great power comes great responsibility.
165. When you wish upon a mountain, your dreams can come true.
166. 🌅There are places you can go within yourself… That no one else can visit… There are landscapes you can discover… That no one else will ever see. Jerry Gillies
167. Those who conquer mountains are not content with the view from the summit. – It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.
168. Nature-inspired views to inspire you all day long.
169. What am I but that mountain? All that I care for flows out of me like my rivers that run into the sea. What am I but that sea? – John of Ruysbroeck
170. Rise above the rest. Experience Mountain High.
171. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
172. It’s not the journey but the person you spend it with that matters.
173. Up above the world so high
174. Life is a journey, not a destination. What’s important is the road you travel on.
175. There is always a reason to celebrate the wonder of creation, no matter how small or brief the occasion.
176. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step – Lao Tzu
177. When you are growing things, look at them as if you are seeing them for the first time. They are always interesting.
178. Don’t give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
Landscaping Quotes and Sayings
1. The same philosophy that produced our beautiful gardens,
2. “Sure, I’m a commercial landscaper. But don’t get it twisted… I do all my own design work.” — Landscape architect Steven
3. Beautiful lawns start with good preparation.
4. One cubic yard of mulch covers 100 square feet at a depth of 1 inch (2.5 cm).
5. The grass is greener on our side.
6. A well-cultivated mind is like a garden, thoughts are the seeds.
7. Showing respect for the law is taught by parents at an early age.
8. Will Rogers once said, “If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.”
9. Our service is second to none.
10. The Earth laughs in flowers.
11. That values your business!
12. Quotations About Landscaping
13. Landscaping brings the indoors to the outdoors.
14. Landscaping is the care and cultivation of plants, especially maintaining their health, form, or appearance.
15. Nothing can be better for a building than to have a turfgrass lawn around it.
16. All gardening needs is love and attention, and I’m missing the love part.
17. To do a little more for a little longer is the secret of success.
18. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
19. One sincere and honest word is worth many lies
20. There is no substitute for experience.
21. Sometimes what we take for weakness is really exhaustion.
22. Before you landscape, consider the ultimate size of your home.
23. A garden with life is like the earth with its changing seasons.
24. Don’t just get your lawn mowed, get it Lamborghini-ed.
25. Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished
26. I heard about some guy who asked his neighbor to borrow some Roundup. The neighbor said, “Sorry, I need it all for my lawn.”
27. Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.
28. Beauty lies in the eyes of those who behold.
29. A little bit of work and a lot bit of love.
30. Fineman used to spend all his time on business he didn’t own.
31. Landscaping as a hobby
32. Never stop improving your landscaping. Always know how to do it well,
33. Let your lawn be your canvas and paint the world with personality.
34. Look beyond the branches for the roots.
35. Planting flowers – one of the most beautiful things you can do.
36. Let nature do its work.
37. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
38. Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder
39. Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
40. Some of life’s greatest moments happen around a campfire.
41. The only constant changes.
42. Landscape Planning is the Art of Educating People to Look at Your Yard.
43. The right landscaping is the key to the beauty of any property.
44. It takes good seed, good cultivation, and good culture to grow the kind of plants that please you.
45. Dig deep into the minds of ordinary people, and it is likely that they will be found celebrating simplicity in living.
46. Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning,
47. You can make it easier on yourself. Just plant your garden and grow your world. (Cracklin’ Rosie O’Donnell)
48. Remember, your lawn will need water even if it doesn’t rain.
49. All the good copies have already been taken by the time I think of it.
50. Keep your feet on the ground and reach for the stars.
51. Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
52. It’s all about your vision.
53. Landscaping quotes that will inspire you
54. Landscape Design Ideas for Your Yard
55. One of the most essential parts of the landscape of any property is the lawn and garden. – Andrew Howie
56. Keep your lawn green and your conscience clean.
57. What is wonderful about a tree is that its leaves
58. ‘Not today,’ he said to the mowers.
59. We sell dirt!
60. A thing of beauty is a joy forever.
61. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
62. Scaling the heights
63. Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want.
64. Good enough never is.