January Quotes and Captions for Instagram: January is the first month of the year and this is a perfect time for many new things to begin. Some people prefer to start a new journey and follow their dreams and goals, and others would like to start a new stage of a relationship and discover more about each other.
January can be busy because you have all these plans you want to pursue, but it’s also worth investing your time in relationship improvement to make sure you don’t lose those loved ones who make your life worth living.
January Quotes and Captions for Instagram
1. Time to get the year started right—set your resolutions early and with a pinch of motivation from these January quotes.
2. Time for that Tuesday feel-good boost. What’s your January mood?
3. Hello, New Year. Hello, new start. Hello, fresh resolutions.
4. January is the month that really puts the “New” in New Year. Its fingernails scraping chalkboard cold, dark, and lonely.
5. Grateful for this little life of mine. Oftentimes it’s hard to see, but there is so much to be grateful for. ❤
6. The year’s almost over, but it’s not too late to make positive changes in your life.
7. New Year. New Happiness.
8. Not every day is the best. But there’s one good thing about every day…it’s tomorrow and you have another chance to make today count.
9. Mornings, you’re going to have to try a lot harder to get me out of bed if you want a coffee.
10. January is a morning when every man on earth looks more ragged than usual, feels the need for a new suit of clothes, and generally considers going in for a complete overhaul.
11. Never let a crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before
12. These are the moment’s life reminds us that miracles are real. And that every day holds one! #grateful #January #2018 #whatsnext #makeithappen
13. January is an opportunity to start anew. The yearly reset…a chance to rethink, refresh, and renew! Embrace the change at hand ✨🎄☀
14. Put down that Pumpkin Spice Latte and step away from the Starbucks line. January is all about wellness. Here’s how you can make your month a little healthier… 😎
15. Happy New Year! Wishing you only the best in 2018, filled with happiness and joy! 🎊
16. No new year resolution is worth the paper it’s written on. But, new year resolutions may be worth your time to reflect on what you want your life to look like in the coming year.
17. “New year, new me” – no, but thank you for asking.
18. In the new year, I’ll focus on being mindful of those little things that bring me happiness, well-being and clarity. Happy New Year, Friends!
19. It’s Jan 1st… lots of fresh starts today, but I’m not budging until next week. ☺️
20. Everything is going to be OK. It’s always going to be a little bit hard sometimes. But it’s going to be OK. We are always rising from the ashes of our own self-destruction back into meaning and joy
21. “There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in” – Leonard Cohen
22. Let’s do this!
23. January: A time for life changes and fresh starts. Let’s make it count. #januaryquotes
24. January is the perfect time to take a deep breath and reflect on your goals for the year ahead. Happy New Year. 🕸☕️
25. Let’s get this party started. Gearing up for the busy year ahead with some January motivation.
26. Wishing you the best in the new year ❄️💙✨
27. Stay Strong, Stay Positive, and Stay Inspired in your New Year.
28. ☃️Wishing you a healthy, peaceful, prosperous 2017. May the new year bring you all the joys life brings.
29. A new year offers new opportunities for growth, success, and happiness.
30. Happy New Year from us to you! 🎊 We hope this year is everything you’ve wished for and more!
31. Another January ends looming close When a new year begins a chapter starts.
32. Getting down to business—and heart-healthy eating—for the New Year. Let’s do this.
33. Wishing you a year that’s out of this world! ∞
34. Be the change you want to see in the world. -Mahatma Gandhi
35. As long as your friends are singing your praises, it’s never too late to make a new start.
36. The longer you wait to fulfill your deep desires, the more the outer opportunities will be used up by others.
37. There’s nothing like a (social) network. Open your account and reconnect with friends and family this month. 🤳🍻
38. This January, we’re taking on unfinished business, planning new adventures, and setting intentions for the year ahead.
39. New Year, New You. Let’s make it happen ❤
40. Happy New Year! Let’s make some good memories in 2019.
41. Wishing you a beautiful and happy new year.
42. We all make New Year’s resolutions; it’s a great way to give us a kick in the pants when we need it.
43. Life is a journey, not a destination. 🙃
44. January: *pounds chest and roars like an animal*
45. It’s not always summer, but there is always now.
46. This is how it always starts, right?
47. I’m working on a novel. I’ve got the page numbers done.
48. For every minute you are angry.
49. Don’t sweat the small stuff–it’s all small stuff #januaryquotes#quote#quotes
50. January is the first step into a new year, a fresh start. It’s a time for setting goals, making plans, and really giving your life a makeover.
51. New Year, New Accent. Let’s ring in January with a fresh start & a follow from us?
52. Wishing you a happy, healthy, and fulfilling start to your year. Please visit our website for more information.
53. “Cool, calm & creative!” ― Serena Williams #goals
54. Living someone else’s life is never as exciting as your own. Create the most exciting life you can right now.
55. Just follow your heart and the money will follow 😉
56. Sometimes you have to take a step back to see how far you’ve come. Happy New Year!
57. Here’s to 2017. It was a tough one, but it’s ending on the most wonderful note with the holidays this week!☃️
58. Let the sunshine be a medicine and life a blessing. 🌞
59. It’s always darkest before the dawn. Morning has broken. Let us rejoice for the shadows have surely passed 🌤🌞☀
60. There’s something special about that first cold day when you feel cozy just by wearing all your layers.
61. It’s always darkest before dawn.
62. 🍩 January is a month of making resolutions and new beginnings 🎊!
63. We’ve got the perfect soundtrack for the January blues 🎶 #songsforjanuary
64. January is about making a fresh start, setting new goals and getting back to your old routine. Here’s to a healthy and happy year ahead!
65. It’s okay to start over. #newyear #blackandwhite
66. New Year. New Inspiration.
67. Happy New Year ☀️🎉 We are ready to meet 2018 with open arms 😍 #blessed
68. One year ago today, your dream was born. Grow strong, little dreamer 💚✨
69. Being the best version of yourself and not holding anyone else to your expectations can be hard. Nevertheless, you must try for yourself and let others do the same. Only then will we make this world a better place.
70. “Happiness isn’t about being a winner. It’s about being yourself.” -Meg 💓🎉
71. This is me at breakfast this morning… The upside to eating leftovers every day. 😜
72. January: the month we’re all guilty of feeling guilty for not keeping on top of our #NewYear’s resolutions.💭
73. New Year, New Me is a way of telling oneself to do better in life and achieve more. It is also a declaration of having a fresh start after a disappointing end of the year. But, during January, most people would forget this
74. So much for New Years Resolutions- It’s already 2019! 🎆 #KeepinMind
75. A #NewYearsHangover is NOT an excuse to eat unhealthily. Instead, take heed of this little rhyme I just made up: “Put down that turkey bacon, pour some water in your Cheerios, hydrate, and breathe
76. All I want for Christmas is to read more books.
77. Wishing you a happy and healthy 2019. Top tips from one of our experts for a good start #NewYear #WordsofWisdom
78. I’ll stay 21 forever” – @billieeilish
79. There’s nothing more satisfying than a fresh start and a new outlook on life #:)
80. I am ready for a fresh start and a new year. What about you?
81. Yes, winter is cold, but it’s also brimming with fresh beginnings. 🌲
82. Be strong, be courageous. Be loving, be thankful. Be focused, be relentless. This is my version of success
83. Every day is a new beginning. We have the power to wake up each morning and be who we want to be, do what we want to do. We can let today bring us closer to our ultimate purpose.
84. January blues, meet your match…better known as our Social Print Studio.
85. The best thing about January is, it’s the beginning of a new year. 🎍
86. Whatever your New Year’s Resolutions, we hope you stick to them! Hello, 2018 🎉 #newyear #happyholidays
87. Every new year is like starting over, you can go anywhere you want. #getexcited
88. ☀️One step at a time—but always look up. 🏃♀️ Always look good, always feel good. 😋
89. Wishing you all a happy healthy start to the year ahead. Let’s make 2017 our best yet! 🎉
90. “The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”
91. May your breakfasts are bountiful and your new year is full of delicious moments of every flavor.
92. Whatever the New Year brings, may we all welcome it with open hearts and minds.
93. Keep calm, it’s almost Spring.
94. Let’s start this off right, with a solid New Year’s resolution: Don’t sweat the small stuff. – ML
95. Here comes the sun…
96. You’ve got this, January. The only thing you have to do today is to get through it.
97. This is the best time to start new resolutions because nothing’s on TV. #newyearnewme
98. New year, same us. 🎉
99. Looking to up your New Year’s resolution game? Download our app, Picky
100. The new year is fast approaching, so why not have a creative New Year’s resolution?
101. Wishing you a year as beautiful as this view.
102. Let’s make this year the best one yet.
103. 👉🏼You can’t have a new beginning
104. There’s a secret to success and happiness – do only what sets your soul on fire!”
105. The sky is awake, so I’m awake, so I guess it’s time to get up.
106. Because no one’s a bigger critic than you.
107. I’ve got that January fire🔥 to start fresh and try new things. Are you feeling it yet? ☀️🌛
108. January is a magical month… from the sparkle of snow to the glow of the fireplace it’s a perfect time for a winter escape.
109. January is a great time to start fresh and make changes we’ve been wanting to make all year. What do you want to change in the new year?
110. Happy New Year! We’re pumped for all the new projects and amazing adventures in 2018. Make the most of each and every day and always work hard to be your absolute best self.
111. It’s the time of year for a fresh start. Lets make this a positive, beautiful new year. 🥰 #nfrostips
112. Wishing everyone a healthy, happy & prosperous new year. Here’s to all your dreams coming true in 2018! #mycaffè
113. Wishing you all a warm and happy new year! 😊
114. January is a time for New Year’s Resolutions, fresh starts, and setting resolutions. This year, why not try something different?
115. The holidays may be over, but there’s still plenty to look forward to: The new year holds opportunities and adventures—let’s fill it with possibilities.
116. Starting the new year with a healthy body, mind, and spirit.
117. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller
118. May your first month of the new year be full of blessings.
119. Every journey begins with a single step.” ― Lao Tzu
120. Someday will be today!
121. It’s always darkest before the dawn. -*Dawn*
122. Happy New Year to all our little loves. May this year bring lots of love, joy, and happiness! We are so blessed to have you all in our lives 💗 #newyearquotes #quotesforkids #quotes #qu
123. Happy New Year! We are looking forward to another year of helping you live your best life
124. Get a head start in 2017 with us. It’s time to get serious about goals and new year plans 💪👍
125. Happy New Year. Here’s to more new memories, big dreams, and leaving worry behind. 🥂
126. Happy New Year! Let’s make this the best one yet. 😎
127. January is the month before happiness begins.
128. Wishing you all a healthy, happy, and peaceful new year. 2018, here we come! #NewYear, #HealthyStart
129. ÷÷÷ December is here and it’s the time when we realize that we’re all slowly sliding into our deepest depression. ÷÷÷
130. Happy New Year from all of us at [user_name]! Let’s make 2018 a great one.
131. Making a list and checking it twice 🗓🛍
132. Just survived that last gift return and it feels so good.
133. I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul. – William Ernest Henley
134. January blues got you down? We have the cure. With a variety of #NewYear, #MotivationMonday, and #ThursdayThoughts from our team, we’re here to not only bring in the new year but start off winter
135. That wind in your hair, that smell in the air. #JanuaryFeels
136. January is the coldest month of the year, but you’re never truly cold if there’s someone warm to share your blanket with.
137. January is the first step toward something better.
138. Gazing at the stars on a cold winter night is a sublime experience #wintersky
139. Yes, the holidays are over, but your enthusiasm for fresh starts doesn’t have to be. Happy New Year! 🎉🎊
140. Remember to find time for things that give you joy—it beats watching the best shows on Netflix alone.
141. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
142. 🥧- the only evidence that the holidays have passed.
143. This is the season to be jolly 🎄
144. Be thankful for what you have, and use what you’ve got. We all got it harder than we think we do.
145. It’s time for a fresh start.
146. I’m going to work hard in the gym today because there’s a ___(fill in the blank) goal that I want to achieve.
147. Whether you think you can or can’t, either way, you’re right. –Henry Ford
January Sayings and Quotes for Instagram
January is notorious for being a depressing month, but I think that’s just because people get sad on a wrong day. There are only three days in
January is the first month of the year. Its name is derived from Janus, the Roman God of Heaven and Doorways. The word January
January is a funny month. It comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb.
With the New Year comes a chance to start fresh.
January is the cruelest month. It may be so, but it can’t compare to all of November.
Here’s to all the things we didn’t do this year
Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
The darkest hour of the night is often just before day
“It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.”
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderstorm.
Searching for a word or a sentence, to sum up, the feeling you have for this month, the experience you had during the first week of January?
January- the month of new beginnings.
January is the Month of Creation for many religions. This is also the month of great acceptance.
Spring forward fall back. January could be the best month because it’s winter and maybe spring or fall
January: A new beginning.
January joy and laughter and more smiles than frowns, be free of sadness and trouble, enjoy the beauty of winter’s snow.
Yesterday’s the past. Tomorrow’s the future. Today’s a gift… That’s why it’s called a present!
Keep in mind that accidents always come in threes
To laugh is to risk appearing the fool
The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things
January 1 – New Year’s Day – Start the year with a resolve to live each day with determination and enthusiasm. January 2 – Be grateful for a
January – a brand new slate
All you need is love. Love is all you need.
Setting New Beginnings for You
Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
A really happy person is someone who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
To be in one place and to stay in one place, is impossible.
Get Ahead, Fall Behind