Inspirational Quotes for Cosmetology Students: Cosmetology students are a special breed. Beauty comes from the inside out, so it’s vital to be inspired by your appearance. Taking time to ingest quotes relating to beauty is an excellent way to begin each day inspired. After all, your appearance is at least part of what people judge you on initially, so why not start the day off with a daily dose of inspiration?
Cosmetology students come across a lot of different obstacles as they’re building their businesses. Below is a nice collection of inspirational quotes to keep you inspired and motivated! It is important not to forget the passion and drive you have for this industry.
Inspirational Quotes for Cosmetology Students
1. Before I’m a good hairdresser, first I have to be a good person.
2. Nothing can stop you from chasing your dreams if you just keep going. Never give up. #motivationmonday
3. You have the potential to be anything you want. Use your powers for good, not evil.
4. Whatever you do, make sure it’s something you really love to do—you’ll never work a day in your life.
5. I’m a firm believer that everyone has the power to redefine their life.
6. You’ve got to See it and Be It, to Be it and See it.
7. Behind every little pretty thing, there’s been some big ugly work.
8. Beautiful doesn’t happen by chance.
9. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
10. Oh, the places you’ll go to!
11. “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.”—Steve Jobs
12. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. – Christopher Columbus
13. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.
14. Being a part of this Fashion and Beauty blog is pretty surreal. I’m officially one of you…in spirit ❤ #nailart #sundayfunday
15. Work like you don’t need money. Love like you’ve never been hurt. Dance like no one’s watching.
16. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. — Eleanor Roosevelt
17. Get your hair looking its best and continue to learn the latest trends, techniques & business practices for success at CIDESCO.
18. Treat yourself to something special, and never forget self-care.
19. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I guess we’re all beholding to someone.
20. Be the change you want to see, for the world does not need another critic; it needs people who will transform the world into a better place. #tonyrobbins
21. When you’re feeling down, keep in mind that failure is often the best teacher. Don’t be afraid to take risks!
22. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. –Thich Nhat Hanh
23. Life is about the people you meet, the experiences you have, and the things you make.
24. No matter what happens, never stop doing your best.
25. It’s not the everyday challenges that will defeat you; it’s the everyday routine. ~ Mark Twain
26. Time to sharpen your skills. Everything you’ve learned up to this point will help you move forward.
27. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
28. Give a hug to your nearest and dearest cosmetology student. We know it’s not easy, but if you’re really passionate about it, you’ll make it through.
29. Cosmetology school, take me away. #🎀CosmoSchool✨
30. Makeup is my canvas and eyeliner is my paintbrush. Just like an artist, I experiment with different shades and see what happens 😉
31. A truly creative person is motivated by the desire to do things that haven’t been done before.
32. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
33. Follow your instincts. That’s where true wisdom manifests. -Marilyn Monroe
34. “We must believe in luck…for why else do we try any chance?” –Virgil
35. The best is yet to come.
36. A man’s hat is his crown and the hat makes the man.
37. Let no one who has tasted the bliss of learning, be told that knowledge is a necessary evil.
38. “So much depends upon a red wheelbarrow/piled high with glo-ho-ho-hors d’oeuvres.” -Sylvia Plath
39. If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. African proverb
40. Follow your passion, believe in yourself, listen to your clients, and work harder than you ever have before. Cosmetology school is the best thing you’ll do for yourself.
41. Cosmetology students, Don’t wait until you think you’re ready—take that leap, just go for it!
42. Cosmetology students know the key to success is in the details.
43. Education is the key to success. That’s why we offer textbook scholarships, assisting students of cosmetology with their education.
44. Don’t ever stop standing up for what you believe in. When it comes to your career, that passion will impact every choice you make.
45. Never let anyone tell you that you can’t do something, not even yourself. # ShePersisted
46. Go on & live life to the fullest! Be whatever you want. You can do whatever you put your mind to. __#FridayFeeling
47. Love and laughter stay and grow with you forever.
48. When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on so long to begin with.
49. Let go of the parts of your life that aren’t serving you and embrace everything that is.
50. We spend our entire lives building our identity, but all it takes is one decision to change everything.
51. Happiness helps you live longer, and living longer helps you be happier. -Fred De Gupta
52. You learn to accept the things you cannot change and find the courage to change the things that you can.
53. Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain. ~Mark Twain
54. To infinity and beyond! It’s a beautiful day. Let’s go help someone feel beautiful today — Debra W — #collegeproblogger
55. CosmoPaula says: “Challenges are like beauty marks; each one is a different part of your face.” – Natasha Seline
56. Young women just get it. I get a lot of inspiration from young people. They don’t have any kind of ceiling in their dreams.
57. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
58. Let’s work hard and be nice to one another while we do it. 💪
59. Have the perseverance to cut your own path. Think for yourself.
60. You were born an original masterpiece. What you become is up to you. ―John Mason, art teacher
61. The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.
62. You are what you think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
63. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
64. The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.
65. Curiosity is a recognized part of learning, and it is especially appropriate in the cosmetology field that challenges you to learn new things every day.
66. Cosmetology is not just a job, it’s not just a career—it’s a way of life.
67. Cosmetology: It’s in your face and in your blood. 😎
68. No matter who you are, how you look, or what you’ve accomplished… Always Be Kind To Everyone Around You.
69. Make your dreams a reality by daring to live the life you have imagined. –Henry David Thoreau
70. It’s not what happens to you that matters, it’s what you do with it that counts. * Marianne Williamson
71. “Every artist was first an amateur.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
72. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
73. “Sometimes you have to let go of what was so that you can hold on to what could be.” ✨☀🌱
74. There are two roads to choose from. One is the road that will be easy for you–the other will test your limits.
75. ~Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.~- Joe Paterno