Inspirational Quotes for College Students During Finals: Being a college student means stressing over assignments, dealing with professors, and trying to find time for homework among everything else. Yet it can all seem worth it when you are almost finished with the semester.
The finals are fast approaching, but worry not! We have given some advice on how to keep your sanity during the last few weeks of school while also gathering some good quotes to help you focus while studying.
Inspirational Quotes for College Students During Finals
1. College students + Finals week = 👅 #studygram
2. Finals season is rough. So rough, in fact, some have even said they have nothing intelligent to say—which we don’t believe for a second.
3. Study hard, do your best. Worry less. Work hard, get it right. Better days ahead. 👩🏼 #bsu
4. 🌳🐛 It’s the little moments of joy that make life worth living.
5. Get up early for it, before others. Work hard for it, before others. Stay up late for it, before others. There is no secret recipe for success. There is no substitute for hard work.
6. Stay calm, stay focused, and you’ll finish strong.
7. Another semester down! Finish strong, everyone! 💪🏾
8. Don’t let anyone bring you down ☀️⏰
9. All you need is faith and trust and a little orange glitter.
10. “You’re never a loser until you quit trying.” -Tommy Lasorda
11. There is nothing to hold you back when you believe in yourself.
12. When you start looking for your name
13. Don’t check your brain at the door. It’s the only tool you’ve got. – Mark Z. Danielewski
14. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step #MondayMotivation
15. Whatever you do, do not get a C in my class. Just keep that to yourself. #finals #college #keepyourselfmotivated
16. You may not realize it now, but every day is such a valuable experience. You get to learn new things and get to know people.
17. Lastly, don’t forget to surround yourself with people who you look up to.
18. So much bigger than a number on a page. -Molly Holly
19. There will be many times when you feel like quitting, but don’t. Your results aren’t limited by what you can do in 24 hours. Stay focused.
20. All your mornings are exactly the same, but your future isn’t. It’s whatever you make it. – How to Train Your Dragon
21. No one can go back and make a brand new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. -J. Brand
22. You may already know what you’re going to do—but you won’t know what you’re going to be.
23. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. – Martin Luther King Jr.
24. If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there. 🌍
25. A deadline is a challenge to meet. A goal is a dream with a deadline. Tough times never last, but tough people do. Why not you?
27. No one can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of others.” – Ronald Reagan
28. Nothing can stop a man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal.
29. Can’t see the flowers in the dark, but I hear their sweet melody.
Encouraging Quotes for College Freshman
30. It’s always darkest before dawn, so keep your head up high – the sun will rise again soon. 🌅 Good Luck with the finals!
31. Have the strength to accomplish what you want in life. Good luck!
32. You’ve got this, @name. You can do it! 🍎💪
33. All of my hard work and studying will pay off and I will come out stronger on the other side 💪
34. Today is the best day to tackle that monstrous pile of studying. Grab some coffee, power up, and go for it!
35. every day, in every way, I’m getting better and better. Even in the worst of times I’m still growing and rising to new heights. 🥰
36. No matter what, stay true to yourself and you’ll never have to ask if it was worth it. – Chelsea Handler
37. Being one of the ‘smartest people in the room doesn’t make you special. Being one of the nicest does.
38. You aren’t born with courage, you are born with potential. You become courageous by acting courageously.
39. You got this.
40. This is the time of year when it’s easy to forget that everything’s going to be okay. Keep calm and carry on.
41. You have to be a fool to want to go through life without any scars. -Haruki Murakami
42. Nothing to say, but everything to prove.
43. Cheesy: The word “cheese” has no meaning in itself, but we know it when we see it. ~ Jean-Luc Godard
44. If only we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.
45. Finals week is real & so are the coffee & snacks from @thelethallatestbrkfst. The idea is to have a fun, positive statement during a tough time—but still eat a solid breakfast!
46. No one in college is actually in college in their photo.
47. You’ve got this, and we believe in you.
48. Finals are finally over!!! Celebrate, then begin again.
49. “You got this.”
50. You can always find time to study, even if you are working on 100 other things. #dontsettle
51. You can do anything you put your mind to, but sometimes it helps to be realistic, too.
52. “Don’t be afraid to say no. Say no to the good so you can say yes to the great.” ― Steve Jobs
53. Done is better than perfect. – JMU
Inspirational Quotes for New College Students
54. Never stop exploring and questioning, never settle. And always carry a compass. You’ll figure it out.
55. When you desire success as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful.
56. “There’s a time for departure even when there’s no certain place to go.”- Tennessee Williams
57. The proper attitude toward work is to do it as well as you can.
58. Their success is measured by the strength of their effort.
59. Final exams are just around the corner. Keep up your focus with these inspirational quotes to power you through.
60. Finals week: one of the most stressful times for college students. But you can do it, we believe in you !!!!
61. Best of luck to all the students preparing for their final exams. Remember that you’re smart, you’re beautiful, and you got this.
62. I’m feeling all-nighters, coffee buzzes, and cram sessions right now. And it’s all OK. Finals week is my new appreciation for the fall semester.
63. Finals week is upon us. Find your strength, conquer your fears & make us proud!
64. Let’s get crackin’ on finals week.
65. The life you are meant to live is awaiting you. Don’t wait to put yourself out there — time is running out! Create your own luck. It takes determination, discipline, and focus to reach success…never stop pushing.
66. Nothing is worth more than a college education. – Andrew Carnegie
67. “Even when everything seems to be going against you, you must not lose heart. I learned this through personal experience.”― Abraham Lincoln. “Success is never final. Failure is never fatal. It’s courage that counts.
68. When you put in the work, just know that it will get done. Future you will thank me for this.
69. Don’t be afraid to fail. Remember to take chances, get out of your comfort zone, try something new #YouCanDoIt
70. From the moment you wake up, start building your day the way you want it to be.
Success Quotes for College Students
71. “There is no greatness where there is not simplicity, goodness, and truth.” ― Leo Tolstoy
72. Finding the success you deserve comes down to three things: your attitude, your effort, and your focus.
73. There is no such thing as a bad day, just bad moments.
74. Wow! A new semester is upon us. Are you ready for it? We’ve got you covered. #motivation #finals #workhard
75. When the going gets tough… study harder.
76. Sometimes you need a reminder that tomorrow is a whole new opportunity to be awesome. #workhardplayhard
77. Hard work pays off. You get out of it what you put into it. Believe in yourself. If I can do all this, then believe me, you can too.
78. This is the best time in your life.
79. Seize the day. Gather your wits. Give thanks for all that you have. Choose your actions wisely. Make each moment count.
80. At the end of this, you’ll be more than ready for some sweet summer 🍓.
81. “No one can be happy who does not see some goodness in the world.” ― Anne Frank
82. Hard work beats talent when talent hasn’t been properly developed.
83. One thing that doesn’t change is that it always feels like the hardest test.
84. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think.
85. I find hope in the darkest of days and focus on the brightest. I do not judge the universe. -General Gandalf
86. Just breathe.
87. Persevere through rough patches and all you’ll enjoy is sunny days. -Dwayne Johnson
88. I am not afraid of tomorrow because I have seen yesterday.
89. Keep your head up, keep calm, and always remember that you are not alone. It’s the final stretch—you can do it! You’ve got this 🥰
90. Final exams are almost here. Don’t forget to study hard/play hard this week! 📚💻👩🏼
91. You’re not alone: all of the #8D8C8 students and M8rs understand that stress and can relate. You can do it! ✔️
92. This Isn’t Always Easy, But It’s Always Worth It.
93. You don’t need the whole world to love you. You just need one other person.
94. At the end of this tunnel of studying is the big day. – Dwayne Johnson
Short Inspirational Quotes for College Students
95. If you’re lucky enough to be different, never change.
96. Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ― George Bernard Shaw
97. Find your balance, and you’ll find your purpose.
98. You have to simulate the stress as best as you can so that when it does come, you know how to manage it.
99. If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
100. The end of one journey is just the beginning of another.
101. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” ― Jim Rohn
102. Where there is a Will, there is a Way. –William Shakespeare
103. Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. Who desires peace, let him prepare for war.
104. All progress takes place outside the comfort zone. Wishing you good luck on your finals! 😎 #KeepInMyInbox \m/
105. People can say whatever they want about Millennials, but one thing is for sure—we’re not afraid to get our hands dirty.”
106. Do what you can to get through today, and take a break when you need it. It’s not the end of the world if you miss a day or two of class… make a pact with yourself to do things that make you feel
107. Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
108. Don’t let your life slip away in a haze of unfulfilled dreams. Wake up and live!
109. Keep calm and study on.😎
110. Don’t be afraid to push past your comfort zone—in grooming, style, and in life. Always Keep on Growing.
111. Witness the strength of character that will help you to achieve your dreams. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” (John Wooden)
112. You can’t do great work if you don’t love what you do. And in the end, that’s all that matters.
113. It is the final examination of life when you are presented with eternal facts for which you have to prepare before you are allowed into that complete knowledge that belongs to either the eternal reward or the eternal punishment. The present is an opportunity, if fitly
114. Make it happen
115. Anything is possible if we make it.” – Leandro Erlich
116. Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You 💯
117. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
118. In order to succeed, you must first believe that you can.