Daylight saving time can be confusing to some people. They complain about the lost hour. They complain about how much more difficult it is to stay on schedule. But no matter what side of the fence you fall on, we can all probably agree that nothing is worse than Daylight Saving Time quotes.
It’s a yearly reminder that we’re all one small step away from going crazy. Daylight saving time is a tradition that’s been around since before we had electricity or even knew what electricity was (before it existed). But these days, we have electricity. We also know what it is. It helps us to read emails from our bosses at a reasonable hour!
Daylight saving time is an excellent illustration of the overwhelming majority. It is so good that it must be adopted across the globe! I am writing this on a sunny fall late afternoon. As I listen to the clocks around me ticking away and chirping the extra hour of daylight, it angers me that I do not have daylight saving time all year round, prompting me to write this informative article on daylight saving time quotes.
Relatable Daylight Saving Time Quotes for Instagram
1. Happy Daylight Saving Time! It’s a perfect time to tune up your spring cleaning routine and give the job you’ve been dreading a try.
2. Starts Now. Live Brighter. Daylight Savings 🌅☀️
3. Nothing says “go outside and do something” like daylight savings time. #daylightsavings #fallishere
4. It’s that time again. It’s time to ―spring forward.
5. It’s after 5 o’clock somewhere.
6. It’s going to be a FABULOUS fall!
7. Trying to decide what to do tonight? We’re in for a sunset that’s anything but lonely—get yours. 🌅 #falliscoming
8. Fall is here—and we’re too busy enjoying the season to notice the time change. # DaylightSavings
9. Before you go, make sure to turn the lights on. #springforward”
10. Saving time today, one cup at a time.”
11. Perfect for when we could all use a little extra sunshine. 🌞 😎
12. Happy “spring” forward! Don’t forget to change the clocks tonight.
13. This weather is the physical manifestation of my brain trying to decide whether it’s happy hour or time to go to sleep.
14. I’ll take my cup of coffee with a splash of whiskey tonight 😁 #daylightsavings #itswhiskeyoclock
15. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
16. It’s officially Daylight Saving Time. Get ready to savour every hour of extra evening light!
17. Hugs to the odd darkness, missed trains, and an extra hour of sleep this Sunday morning. Happy #DaylightSavings !!! 👋
18. It’s about to get lighter out. ☀️🌞 #spring
19. Fall is my favourite season. The air gets cleaner, and the fashion gets cuter. I love to decorate for fall and share my homey fall ways with you!
20. May the time to enjoy some of your favourite things be plentiful every day. 🌅☀
21. All good things must come to an end. But don’t be sad; this also means that the nights are drawing in and winter is coming… 🥶
22. 🌳 When you wish your afternoon away. #FallIsTheBest #DaylightSavingsTime
23. It’s getting darker earlier, but that doesn’t make this any less brilliant.
24. How did we get so lucky? Daylight saving time is the best. 😍
25. Whether you’re down for Daylight Savings or not, change is here, and it’s time to embrace it.
26. I don’t need a weather forecaster to know which way the wind blows. -Bob Dylan.
27. This isn’t the end of summer, but a new start. The day we begin to treasure again…
28. It’s time for a fresh start—to turn over a new leaf. Daylight Saving Time is coming, so kick off spring with a renewed outlook on life. #springforward
29. Daylight saving time. When the days are lighter, so is our mood!
30. This is the season! Daylight saving time has begun. Spring ahead, fall back, change your clocks, and change your batteries.
31. When it feels like you’re saying goodbye to the sun for too many days, remember this: “The light is sure to come back, so live it up while it’s here.” – Mark Twain.
32. The leaves are changing, and a crisp nip in the air tells us summer’s not too far off. Enjoy this glow while the hours last. #daylightsavingstime
33. “The days are longer, the sun is brighter, and it’s a good time.” ― Goldie Hawn.
34. Turn on the lights—it’s time to get summery. 🌞 We’re stealing this weekend from spring.
35. Fall is my favourite season because you can find the beauty of autumn in everything and everywhere! 🍁👼🍂
36. One more hour of sleep before daylight saving time🤪
37. Spring has sprung; there are many cute little ducks if we find some time to be silly.
38. The sun is going to let you do better things than it will. – Haruki Murakami
39. Every day you can decide your attitude and thoughts. Just like the length of days, there is always light.
40. I feel compelled to make the obvious joke about daylight saving time…but I won’t. – Barack Obama
41. Daylight saving time, springing forward is always a relief.
42. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak #dsl2017
43. Feels like the sun just started smiling down on us. It is warm.
44. Get out there and enjoy the limited time we have with it at a time
45. Sunrise is the best time of day. You get up when you want to and go to bed when you want to. Plus, you get an extra hour of sunlight! 😎
46. It’s August, and you know what that means….. it’s time to fall back. It’s time for #daylightsavingtime 📅
47. We’re celebrating the joy that daylight savings bring by giving you a free iced beverage. Enjoy your evening ☄🍂
48. Isn’t it nice how the light stays out a little longer in the evening now…?🌅
49. It’s time to shine bright like a diamond! Make sure your hair is ready for the lights and limelight while also keeping in mind it needs protection from all the elements – sweat, sun and, most of all, time.
50. Let’s do this! The fun way to brighten days, bring light to the shadows and embrace daylight. #DaylightSavingTime
51. Making hay while the sun shines? While daylight saving time might feel like spring cleaning for your body clock, we’re happy to help tidy up the end of this long winter.
52. Clocks go back an hour tomorrow. Are you ready? Don’t lose sleep over it! They’ve made clocks this week to help in the transition to Daylight Saving Time.
Daylight Savings Time Quotes
1. Time to give our eyes a break from my phone screen and get outside for a quick walk or run! Dark winter days are ahead, but being active in the evening can help you sleep better at night. #nofilter
2. Rise and shine; it’s time to get moving. You’ve got a whole lot to do before you can call it a day. Let’s get home before dark.
3. Daylight savings time may be for robins. But I’d rather stay up all night. 🎶
4. When you say bye to the weekend, the weekdays greet you.
5. Sleep well, don’t stress and enjoy the little things. It’s an extra hour to do what matters most. #fallisgreat
6. It’s the little things that make life beautiful. #daylightsavings
7. We’re so glad we get to spend the extra hour of daylight with you today. #daylightsavings☀️
8. Now that Sunday morning is Saturday night…enjoy a new day, every day.
9. Wide awake and so excited for your day …
10. Man is not clever enough to devise a perfect system that no one will desire to improve. – Immanuel Kant
11. Fall has fallen. Live it up.
12. Time to make the 🏃🏻♀️ Stop, set, go! With daylight saving time here, we want you to . . . Stop for a moment and appreciate what we have. Set new goals for your business
13. This is the best time of year #daylightsaveme
14. Light bulbs aren’t the only things that burn extra bright in the fall.
15. It’s always tea time somewhere.
16. Running is a great way to stay in shape. If you’re still running, others are too.
17. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. If you’re not winning, someone else is.
18. Sometimes it’s hard to get started with something. But when you do, make sure you run as far as you can.
19. You don’t have to be a runner to seize the opportunity this race provides.
20. The time is now. You won’t be able to turn back the clock, so don’t even try. Exercising helps you feel alive. And if you look good, you feel good, and it will help you enjoy your life more.
21. Now is the best time to get started. You are not too old to run; only limit yourself. Running will help you stay fit and feel alive.
22. Running helps you stay young and fit. Not only is running free, but it can also boost your confidence. It will help you stay looking good, feel good, and live longer!
23. Now is the time to stop waiting. You’ll never be younger than you are today. Running will keep your body and outlook young.
24. Start running. Start today. Your golden years will be better than you can’t even imagine.
25. Running can keep your body young and help to make you a more positive thinker at work.
26. If it feels like fall outside, chances are it’s because it is fall. Change your clock, change your batteries, and change your season.
27. Spring forward, fall back. Always keep on saving time. Unsubscribe from daylight savings time and never look back.
28. Sunny days are on the horizon! Make sure your device is ready. #daylightsavings
29. Slowing down this week with pumpkin spice lattes, cosy sweaters, and shorter nights.
30. No matter how busy you are, always make time for the ones you love.
31. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. – Mae West
32. Don’t wish for it; work for it! – Mae West
33. Live life to its fullest with a career that you love, surrounded by people you care about and who care about you.
34. Live every day like it’s your last.
35. Live life to the fullest and go for more.
36. Happy Daylight Saving Time! 📆 In honour of this occasion, we permit you to have a life outside of work.
37. Fall is officially here: daylight saving time starts at 2 am local time. Let’s pretend spring didn’t happen. #springforward
38. Fall is in the air, and we’re permitting you to embrace it All. Week. Long.☀☕🍂
39. It’s that time of year when even the herons ask for Daylight Savings. ☀️
40. We’re celebrating an extra hour of daylight today, and with it, the chance to jump into fall mode the rest of the way. 😎
41. Equal parts practical and playful, take this moment to enjoy the change in seasons with an extra hour of sleep. #springforward
42. Don’t let time pass you by. Make each day count.
43. What’s your favourite part of fall? 🍁 Oh, mine is when I turn my clocks back an hour, and I gain an hour of sleep. Love it!
44. Fall is my favourite time of year for so many reasons, but mostly because I can finally hear myself think again.
45. Running with a new routine is such a great feeling. It’s like falling in love all over again. #daylightsavings
46. Staying up late just got a whole lot more worth it.
47. Don’t get burned out. Stay mellow. Find a place behind the sun where nothing can disturb your soul.🌞
48. 😴 Sleepy but happy. It’s #DaylightSavingsTime, and the days are getting longer!
49. It’s getting dark earlier and earlier… time to turn on the lights.
50. Let’s get this party started! Every hour of daylight counts.
51. “Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you.”
52. Let’s get fall off to a great start. This is the best time of year in Seattle.
53. It’s not the time of year but the time of day that matters. This summer, daylight saving time offers an extra hour of sunlight.
54. The change in seasons always makes me want to redecorate.
55. When the sun warms you, be thankful. When it goes away, celebrate. 😎
56. April is here; let’s throw away all clocks and celebrate the sun on our faces. 🌤☀
That concludes our compilation of the Daylight Saving Time Quotes. Hopefully, at least a few of them piqued your interest, and you’ll be able to incorporate them into your own photos. Please share this message on social media with your friends and family, retweet it, like it, or whatever your country’s equivalent is. You never know what could happen if we spread the news around the world. Thank you for sticking with me, and I hope to see you again here soon!