Cosmetology Quotes and Captions for Instagram: Cosmetology students are some of the most dedicated, outgoing, and hardworking people. We all know that one person that’s “too cool for school,” but these students are not afraid to prove how awesome cosmetology school is. That said, finding quotes and captions for Instagram is easy with this list.
Cosmetology Quotes and Captions for Instagram
1. I told my therapist about you guys and the crazy look on her face. Thank you, from one beautician to another. 💅🏻 #haircontest #haircare #beautysupply
2. Hair is made of dead stuff, but if we do it right, it can look very much alive. – @lindsaylohan
3. The secret to beautiful hair is in the cut, not the color. ~ Anais Nin
4. It is not what you do for your hair, but what you do with your hair that makes it beautiful. -Elsa Schiaparelli
5. Discover your inner artist through the art of hair shaping. Keep up to date with current styles and techniques at #ACPhaircentre
6. Soft lips don’t always speak the truth 🤭
7. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter✌️And those who matter won’t mind💞
8. At the end of the day, it’s how you look in the mirror that matters.
9. Good hair is getting better every day. – Inez Milholland
10. Paint is my outlet, my gift. It is not something that I can run out of; there is no end to it. The more work you do, the more surprised you get.
11. Sometimes being a better version of yourself is not about having amazing results, it is about having the courage to walk out on stage.
12. You can’t fail me this time. You can’t break my heart again. It’s over and done.
13. No matter who tells you to stop or turn back, never forget that you were born with inner strength. You deserve the world. Fight for yourself every day.
14. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning – Albert Einstein
15. Let’s face it: life is stressful. It isn’t what we make of it; it’s what we make up in our heads. -Bob Marley
16. Where beauty is timeless. #quotelifequotesquotecosmetology
17. A makeup goddess is nothing without skin, hair and nails that are ready to be worshiped. #madeup #skincareroutine #hairgoals ##nails
18. Even brows have bad days. Help tame brows after rogue plucking with our No-Browz ® product. Our wax-free silicone formula seals tiny hairs into place, while it tames stray strands for a natural look.
19. Your beauty shines through. Always.
20. Hair is our crown and glory! Always do your best. And remember to have fun.
21. Fun fact: our name comes from the beautiful goddess of love, Aphrodite. She was born out of sea foam – a mixture of air and water – which is a texture we replicated in our products.
22. It’s not just a haircut, it’s an adventure. Follow @lashscout for up-to-date lash updates! 👈
23. Your signature scent should be a reflection of your personality. Learn more about the art of perfume blending at our new boutique studio. 🌺🦄
24. Style is the way you comb your hair, cut your nails and dress yourself. Personality is what you do with it.
25. Don’t be afraid to push past your comfort zone – in grooming, style, and in life. Always keep on growing.
26. Wax on, wax off.
27. The most valuable lesson I’ve learned from both of them stems from their ability to work with anyone and everyone, regardless of the individual’s ethnicity, age or background. Above all, they taught me that if you love what you do
28. A confident face reflects a confident spirit.
29. As long as we stand up for what we believe in, we will not fail.
30. The most important thing is to do the right thing – the rest will follow – Donald Ferguson
31. Who you are at the end of the day is cosmetology. It’s what you’ve done, not how much money you’ve made or what car you drive, or your house.
32. ❤️✂️Where talent meets art✂️❤️ #beautyschool #beauticiansofinstagram #hairdresser #hairdressers #salonlife #creativerocks #victoriassecret #gloss
33. Being a stylist is about more than just making people look good. It’s also about caring for those you encounter along the way.
34. Looking GLOWING in my new @bravojazzedup 🌸glow.
35. Hair is a woman’s crowning glory.
36. Cut, color, layer. Show your #strandsome 💇!
37. As much as I love you, if I’m going to be late, I still think the world has time for one last selfie. 🖤
38. Hair growth is 25% healthy hair follicles, 25% genetics, 50% lifestyle. -Dermatologist Dr. G.
39. Get the party started with the perfect outfit for your night out. 💃🏻 #FashionMoment
40. Sometimes I put all my effort into being a grownup and forget being a girl can be so much more fun 🍎
41. Changing your hair doesn’t change who you are, it just changes what people can see.
42. “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.” -Albert Einstein
43. You already know the mantra: relax, breathe, and curl.
44. Happiness is a choice you must make, not just a destination you arrive at.
45. There is no short cut to any place worth going – Beverly Sills
46. ¨Beauty is only skin deep, but cosmetics are for everyone.”
47. Passport to Beauty with this month’s InstaQuote! Follow the clues on our page to unlock the code for your chance to win a Makeup Forever Artist Palette. We are just one week away from giving you the key to beauty
48. There’s so much more to beauty than just glamour. It’s also about feeling good, inspiring others, and empowering women. – Elizabeth Taylor
49. Handle with care. Hashtag skin is our craft. Wear your face with pride, spread the word about skin awareness, and touch up on your skin facts.
50. Cut, color, and curl. It’s a beautiful thing. 😃
51. Don’t be afraid to push past your comfort zone—in styling, grooming, and in life. Always Keep on Growing.#Salonstylist #FiercelyFlawed
52. Little by little the shadows disappear as the hair grows back. Hair today gone tomorrow, I can deal!
53. For all the Single Ladies, 2 gether tov’r, 4 ev’r 1 eye crayachonachonachoneachonachonachona… Lol!
54. All that you touch will turn to gold. ~Chris King
55. Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. – Rose Franken
56. The freedom to be myself.
57. I’m thankful I looked like an idiot to get good at something.
58. Sweat is your body’s washcloth.
59. Anyone can give up. It’s the easiest thing to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.
60. There’s no shortcut to anything worth doing.
61. Unleash your inner cosmetologist with #lorealmakeup 🎨
62. P Hair. These stylists are giving you the exact cut you desire #Haircolor #Hairgoals #Braids #Naturalhair #Buzzcut #PixieCut
63. Show us your hairstyling talent using the styling products designed especially for you. Use ✂️💈 to share your latest creation with their email community to be entered into a monthly prize draw.
64. Being successful in this industry is never easy… but having the support of this community makes everything so much easier. So much love 💖
65. Let’s celebrate the seasons with colored lips and nails ⛄💗🌈
66. Pretty is as pretty does, so put the time in ✂️ 📸 #celebratesmallmoments
67. We know that not all hairstyles are made to last, but the memories behind them will. #curl_love_crew
68. Winter is a good hair day’s best friend.
69. Celebrating the year’s best hair cuts.
70. In a glance, my manicure looks fun and bright. In a minute, I’ll see if my nails will last as long as a shellac mani does. #doutzenstarsigns
71. There’s a big difference between style and fashion. Style is the art of being you. Fashion is the art of wearing what you like.
72. “I’m still learning. I’ll know something when I know it. Until then, I know nothing.” – John Wooden
73. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
74. “Never mind the wind, feel the freedom.”―Rob Liano
75. There is a great determination and strength of character in the heart of a barber. He understands things a man does not understand, he sees what a man cannot see, and this writes lessons in his face.
76. The best cosmetics aren’t bought… They’re earned.
77. People say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that is true because beauty is all around us. – Beyonce
78. Some days I wish I knew how to put on my face without a mirror—but then I remember how good it feels to take my makeup off at the end of a long day. 😉
79. If you don’t like my smile, then smile more 😁
80. There’s no place like a spa! 😎
81. Beauty is the medicine of the soul
82. Don’t be afraid to push past your comfort zone—in grooming, style, and in life. Always Keep on Growing.
83. A Woman in control of her own destiny is an inspiration to all women that are in search of independence.
84. Don’t follow your hair, follow your heart.
85. No matter your level of skill, commitment, or experience, there is always room for growth and improvement. That’s the art in all things: the never-ending drive and passion to create and improve upon what work you’ve created.
86. “Success is always the sweetest revenge.”
87. Be the one in a million . . . not the other way around.
88. There is no more becoming. There is being. You are already that which you seek. You’ve always been that which you seek.
89. Love your face. Because while it’s on your body, you might as well like what’s in it 💄
90. Be your own kind of beautiful.
91. It’s the little things that make your big difference. -Coco Chanel
92. Wash, prime, base coat, nail, strengthen…This is how you prime your nails. #CNDNailCare101
93. A woman can never be too rich or too thin, and you’ve got to live life, girls.
94. I’m here for whatever— you got the scissors, I got my card.
95. Life is a mirror and we get the best results when we smile at it.
96. Iʼm so pumped to show you all my new cut and color next week the unveiling of the newest installment in my rediscovering me series #myrediscoveryseries
97. Let us celebrate the traditions of fashion. – Coco Chanel
98. Feeling Sassy today – thank you @duskanddivergent for the #hautecouture manicure.
99. When it comes to the hottest looks, the proof is in the fringe! Or in this case, in the bangs.
100. Done is better than perfect, just get it done.
101. Making a face that was a cross between a toddler and a chipmunk.
102. Happiness is not a destination, but a journey.
103. Go out on the limb of your abilities, don’t be afraid of heights. You can’t grow unless you stretch. – Tom Hopkins