30 Year Work Anniversary Quotes: Being able to celebrate the 30 year anniversary of a company is no easy feat. A lot of companies don’t even make it this far and that is why we are going to talk about some examples of quotes that can be used at your work anniversary party.
Work anniversary quotes are an expression of gratitude and will definitely leave a lasting impression on the recipient. It’s not easy spending countless hours with coworkers in the same office space. You get to know one another whether you like it or not.
30 years of service. What a milestone! To celebrate your 30-year work anniversary with the company, we get you some quotes you may use as a form of recognition or simply to inspire others.
30 Year Work Anniversary Quotes
- Do you realize that we have been together for over 30 years and are stronger than ever? I thought it might be fun to go back tonight and try to figure out what brought us here. I do know this, after all these years of ups and downs the ups far outweigh any downs. I love you and look forward to getting older with you.
- There aren’t enough words to tell you how much you mean to me. I am so thankful that I have had the opportunity to work with you and that through it, I have found a second family. You are very special to me, and I am so grateful to have had this opportunity to work beside you for all these years.
- Thank you for thirty wonderful years together. You have stood by me through thick and thin, made my life better in unimaginable ways. All I can do is pray that I am as good a spouse to you as you have been to me. I love you with every ounce of strength in my being.
- Congratulations! You both should be pretty darn proud of yourselves. I joined your club today. I feel more fortunate than most for the gifts God has given me to share with you both. We have 30 years of good times and laughs ahead, Luv ya both bunches.
- Thank you for all you do. More than once you’ve picked me up and kept me from falling. I am so glad to have you in my life. You are a great friend and make my world a better place.
- You are the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. I will always love you. Congratulations 30 years!
- I first knew I had fallen in love with you when I started crying every time you left town. Even when we argued, I still loved you too much to let it ruin us. Now that we reached our 30th year of marriage, all I can say is that I love you more and more each day!
- We have been married for quite some time and I can’t believe that our 30th anniversary has come. I’m so glad to have met you and to be spending the rest of my life with you. You are my best friend, my lover, and my soul mate.
- I honestly don’t know how we got so lucky. What I do know is that the last 30 years with you have been the best years of my life. Every day I wake up next to you is a good day, and that makes every day better than the rest. You make every moment special, and for that, I will always be grateful. I love you.
- Happy Anniversary! The past 30 years have been full of so many adventures, milestones, and good times. I look forward to seeing what the next chapter has in store for us! I love you forever.
- You are and always will be a huge part of my life. You were and always will be the best boss ever. I miss you! Happy anniversary.
- I can remember the day we both started working at this company. It was nice to finally meet someone that I could relate to, a co-worker, friend, and lover. We have both been through so much and made it through together. I love you more every day!
- Thanks for the gift and card. You are the best and I hope we stay together forever! You mean so much to me, and I’m glad you’re part of my life. So, to say thank you for everything and everyone, I wanted to write a little something to express what I am feeling in my heart for you.
- you’re the best wife I could have ever asked for. You bring me so much joy and happiness in my life. I love you! Every time we kiss, it feels like it’s our first. Your kisses are so soft and loving; it does take my breath away. Not getting to see you for our 30th work anniversary is going to seriously suck!
30 Year Work Anniversary Quotes Funny
- Whenever I look at you I don’t see a 30th work anniversary quotes funny of grey hair or wrinkles. Instead, I see a beautiful woman that I love very much. You are my best friend and the only one for me. Happy 30th anniversary!
- I have spent every day with you. You’ve given me a family, so much love and support, and to top it off you gave me the three most amazing boys ever. I couldn’t have asked for anything better than to work side by side with you these past 30 years…I love you, sweetheart!
- Wow! 30 years! It has been a long ride and still going. I am so proud to have been your wife for 30 years, your Partner in crime for 22 years, and your Friend for 18. Here is to the next 30.
- Thank you for 30 years of laughter and love, of tears and joy, of challenges and chances. Thank you for always making us your priority, for always striving to be a better man, for understanding us so completely, for being our family.
- I met you 30 years ago in my college dorm. We had a long-distance relationship, but we made it work. I moved to your town, then state, then country. Now I’m moving to another living place! But it doesn’t matter how far apart we are…we’ll always be together!
- Surprise! I don’t know if I can put into words how much you mean to me. All I know is that I want to be a wonderful husband and make sure you feel special every day. In our 30 years together you have become my best friend. I love you, always and forever.
- I know it’s been 30 years, but I still love you. You were the first magic in my life, and I will never forget it. Thank you for the good times and bad. Thank you for laughing and crying with me, holding my hand when we visit the grave. It all leads to here, a happy ending I didn’t know was possible so long ago.
- They’ve been together for 30 years. They were high school sweethearts who got married right after graduation and have been living happily ever after ever since.
- Our love has grown over the years and I finally understand what true love is. I knew it was real when you were there to hold my hand after our daughter died. You’ve made me feel so very loved and happy! I love you!
- Do you remember when we met? I didn’t know you then. But since then I have been loving you your way. I am so glad our paths crossed, and that we found each other. You are my person and I am so lucky to have you by my side.
- I don’t think you’re the best salesperson in the world. I think you’re the best person in the world.
- You are an amazing person. I am so glad you found me and that I found you in return. It has been a great work anniversary quotes funny since we first met. My heart is bound for life to yours and it will always beat for you, only you.
- We’ve had ups and downs, good times and bad, but always love and respect one another. In our 30th year of marriage, we wish to thank you for the happiness you brought us during our early married life and the friendship you have shown us all these years.
- I have been blessed with some of the best friends a guy could have. Thanks to you all for your support, advice, and love over the last 30 years. I look forward to the next three decades of fun!
- You do the most things at work, which are always good. I wonder how you maintain your good nature in all the responsibilities. You’re an important asset to this organization and for this, I am so happy.
- You are the love of my life, the most amazing man I know. I wouldn’t trade our love for anything in the world. You bring me so much joy that I just can’t stop smiling. I love you more every day!
- I’m very grateful for my job, but there’s no one I want to thank more than you. You are my diamond in the rough, you are my anchor when the waves of life crash around me, you are my reason for getting up every day, and you are the love of my life.
- “You are the one I have always searched for, I am so lucky to have you. That’s why it is obvious that our happy marriage comes from the love that God gave us on our anniversary.”
30 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Boss
- I never thought I’d last as a manager this long. But with your help, I can! Thanks to you and your great work we are celebrating our 30th work anniversary quotes for boss. I am happy to have one of the best employees in the company and to call you a friend.
- Through the years you have always been my role model and supporter. Now, here we are at our 30th work anniversary. Your wisdom, sense of humour, and kind soul have seen me through many rough times. I will never forget your guidance and encouragement over the years and I will always be thankful to have such a wonderful boss.
- Happy 30th Anniversary! These years have been so great because of you. We’ve shared so much. Through good times and bad, you’ve been by my side. Thanks for everything, with all my love.
- You mean so much to me! Every day I get to work with you brings joy to my heart. You are the best boss anyone could ask for. When nobody else is around you always find time for me, you have my back and I will forever be grateful for that. I love you so much!
- As always, I hope that the year ahead is filled with many years to come. We have been the best of friends for so long, and now we are even better partners at work. I can’t wait to see where we go from here!
- I’m sure you don’t hear it enough… Thank YOU! It has been a joy working with you over the past 30 years. I have immense respect for all that you do and how you lead. I look forward to many more years of hard work and progress.
Happy 30 Year Work Anniversary Quotes
- I was lucky enough to have known you for the past 30 years of my life. It has been an honour and a privilege to call you my friend. You are not just my husband; you are my best friend. I will love you forever, and I cherish each moment that we have together. Happy 30 year work anniversary quotes
- To the most amazing woman, I have ever known. You are the love of my life, my soul mate, and the mother of my children. I will always cherish you, love you, and support you. The best is yet to come! Happy 30 year work anniversary quotes.
- I would like to wish you a Happy 30th Anniversary and to thank you for being my friend and husband. You are the best man I know, and I am so thankful that you are in my life!
- Now that you’re retired, it’s time for us to have more fun. We can travel, go to the beach, and camp out under the stars. Let’s take all your vacation days upfront because we deserve it! You are an amazing man who deserves everything in life. I love you!
- After all these years, we still make a great team. I will always be by your side and will support you in every way possible. I Love You!
- There are so many things that I love about you. You make me laugh when I feel down, you are always there to cheer me up. You remind me that life isn’t all about work, and you help me to slow down from time to time. I truly love you more than words could ever say!
- I couldn’t be happier for the two of you. Your marriage has inspired my faith in true love and I believe that your love will continue to grow and only get stronger with time. May your anniversary be filled with love, laughter, and blessings!
- You were the best thing that ever happened to me. I know we’ve been together a long time, but I still feel as young and in love with you as I did all those years ago when we met.
- There is nothing like the love of a lifetime. I have been blessed with a man who loves me through thick and thin, can always find the silver lining, and finds happiness in the small pleasures life has to offer. Here’s to the next 30 years and beyond!
- 30 years of work and play. Life has been treating us well…through thick and thin we’ve stuck together. Life is good.
- There are not enough adjectives in the dictionary to describe how wonderful you have been to me all these years. Our ups and downs have strengthened us for sure! You are a true blessing and I am so honored to be by your side. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me!
- Thirty blissful years we’ve been together, you and me. We’re just getting older but the love grows new. Our hearts are keeping time like that swinger chime, a little slower but still holding sweet rhyme. With your help, I can face tomorrow, because you’re here with me today!
- This is for everything together. From the moment I met you, to the day we said “I do”, to everywhere in between. From bitter fights to long nights with our kids and from every dream come true – All of it has been amazing. Happy anniversary!
- I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for being such an integral part of this company’s success. What you’ve built all by yourself over the years is something special. I want to let you know that we are all so lucky to have you, words can’t express what I feel.
- Any two people can fall in love, despite their differences. Your ferocious independence is what drew me to you, but it is our shared similarities that keep me forever by your side. Together we are unstoppable.
- I want to say thank you for being my friend. You have been there for me thick and thin. I don’t think we would be where we are today without you by my side. I am so thankful to have you in my life and that our paths crossed!
- Again, a very special anniversary is approaching! It is said that this day brings with it lots of luck and prosperity for your family, so we congratulate you both on reaching this long-awaited celebration. All our best wishes for true happiness for you.
Employee 30 Year Work Anniversary Quotes
- You deserve the world and I truly want to make all your dreams come true. Having you by my side constantly makes me happy. Thank you for everything and I love you.
- You are an amazing woman, you have both class and style. You have stood by my side through all the years and I hope to spend many more with you in the future. We make a wonderful team, I hope that never changes.
- We have had the best 30 years of our lives and it is all because you are the best wife anyone could ask for. You’re kind, caring, and inspiring. The best times of our lives are ahead of us and I am looking forward to spending every moment together!
- Thank you for the treasured experiences we’ve shared. I am grateful to have worked next to you for so many years. I admire your work ethic and attention to detail, and the impact you have had on countless lives will forever be felt.
- We’ve been together for many years, and after each year my love for you has only grown. You are the most wonderful woman I have ever known, and I am very fortunate to be able to call myself your husband. We have faced so much together in our years, but we can face anything if we do it together. I love you with all of my heart!
- You’ve been such a blessing to work with, I feel privileged to have you as my friend. You are a wonderful man and I look up to you so much. Thank you for being the person you are; keep it up. Friends like you come along once in a lifetime.
- Ron, I want to take a minute to say thank you for everything that you have done for me. You have been a second father, mentor, and friend. I can always count on you and know that you will always be there with a smile and a joke. You are one of the best men I have ever known.
- You have been an amazing mentor throughout the years, always there to give a helping hand and share your knowledge. You are the best teacher I could ever ask for and I’ll never forget what you taught me. Thank you so much!
- Thank you for your hard work and dedication. You are an inspiration and always a pleasure to have at the office. Happy 30th anniversary!
- Congratulations on 30 years of service to our company. Your determination and willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty have made our business a success. With your outstanding service, you have made an impact on so many lives in such a positive way.
- We’ve all been together for 30 years now and I can hardly believe it! We have come a long way since the early days of our little venture. In these last 30 years we have seen many changes, good and bad, that is true, but some things have stayed the same.
- Thanks for the years of friendship and love. I appreciate your thoughtfulness, dedication, hard work, and trust. Here’s to many more years of success – together! Happy 30th Anniversary
- Thank you for all that you do. We have been working together for three decades now, and it is so wonderful to see you every day. Thank you for all the determination and loyalty that you bring to your job. We all appreciate it so much, and we are looking forward to the next 30 years together!
- Thank you for being my mentor, my coach, and for making me the employee I am today. I will always remember your teachings and apply them to both my professional and personal life. Happy 30 years!
- I am so proud to work with you. You are one of the most amazing and hard-working people I’ve ever seen. Thank you for always being so kind to me and making me laugh, even on the worst days.
- For over 30 years you have been by my side, supporting me and cheering me on through all of life’s challenges. From a journeyman to an owner, I have enjoyed every step of the way. You are my mentor, role model, and best friend. Thank you for being a great friend, not just today but every day.